Business-related e-learning can feel dense and uninspired, or dry and lacking in creativity. But the good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. As a course developer you can infuse fresh energy into your projects and make common business topics feel novel and exciting to learners.
Let these five varied and original business-inspired courses from the talented members of our E-Learning Heroes community jumpstart your creative thinking and boost your design game.
Take a look:
- This sexy and contemporary business-inspired example by Amelia Altstadt features impressive use of video, and is one way to share an organization’s big bold vision with employees.
- Yekaterina Martynova uses smart design elements in this buoyant example, perfect if you’re looking for inspiration to help you create training for a start-up company with a youngish workforce.
- Use Kirsten Hite’s business-inspired template for one way to create a game that can be used for educational purposes, or just for fun when your team needs a brain break.
- Give Jodi Sansone’s spirited and youthful business-related template a try if you need to create a comprehensive onboarding guide. It features tab interactions, markers, animation, and more.
- This business-inspired example by Articulate Community Manager Sarah Hodge uses animated emojis to bring levity and excitement to the commonly used communication-style quiz.
If you enjoyed these examples, head on over to the Building Better Courses forum for more course design ideas and inspiration. And if you decide to create your own business-inspired e-learning drop us a link. We love seeing what the community comes up with, and your work is sure to inspire someone else too.