Articulate 360 already includes everything you need to create e-learning, and it just keeps getting better. We’ve added some handy new features and enhancements, including new ways to create unique and engaging interactions, streamline your workflow, improve accessibility for your learners, and publish your courses.
Here’s a rundown of the latest new features:
- Speed up your workflow by previewing only selected scenes or slides when you don’t need to preview an entire course in Storyline 360.
- Create unique interactions and give learners new ways to navigate your Storyline 360 projects by using triggers that jump to different times or cue points on a timeline.
- Let learners use the zoom settings in their desktop browsers to make Storyline 360 slides bigger and easier to see.
- Publish your Storyline 360 projects to Cmi5—the latest LMS standard. Just select Cmi5 from the LMS drop-down list.
- Control the appearance of images in your Rise 360 courses with new cropping capabilities.
And here’s a rundown of what’s coming soon:
- Give learners with accessibility needs the ability to change the appearance of text to make it more readable in your published Storyline 360 courses.
- Export your Rise 360 projects to the newest LMS standard, Cmi5.
You can learn more about these new features and the ones coming soon on our What’s New page. And if you don’t have an Articulate 360 subscription, this is the perfect time to sign up for a free 60-day trial so you can give these new features a try!