Learn all about creating and customizing e-learning graphics with these video tutorials. Topics include editing clipart, setting up PowerPoint, building click-and-reveals and so much more!
- Building a Circular Click-and-Reveal Interaction in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Create Cheese in PowerPoint
- How I Created Custom Graphics for an E-Learning Bingo Interaction
- How to Create a Notebook Graphic in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Create a View Master in PowerPoint
- Creating Images Using PowerPoint's Shape Tools
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure. If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Share Your Tips for Creating Custom E-Learning Graphics!
The graphics challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.