The maps are back! With so many great ways to create interactive map experiences in Articulate Storyline 2, we have a cornucopia of awesome examples. Here are nine more to help you take your course to the next level of engagement:
- Learn how you can design a mobile-friendly map experience with this mobile map demo by Paul Alders.
- Try Stanford Kekauoha’s gorgeous Hawaiian travel agent map demo to see how highlighting multiple locations can give your map real depth.
- Float down this River Rhein map demo by Anne Seller to learn how you can use common geographical features to group different locations together.
- Check out all the incredible things you can do when you combine Storyline 2 with Google maps in Michael Hinze’s multi-option demo.
- Travel through this interactive Canadian province map demo, designed by Martin Iwinski, for a look at how to differentiate between different regions within the same country.
- See how you can highlight a city’s nightlife to bring a lot of energy to your course with this Seattle karaoke map demo by Mary Cropp.
- Try a new look at the familiar: Rachel Barnum is the brains behind this Washington D.C. map demo, which shows how revealing a different side of a famous locale can really engage your learners.
- Find out how you can educate learners on a unique element of a given location with this fountains of Rome map demo by Cecilia Bernal.
- Play tourist and check out Chuck Jones’ things to do in Bermuda map demo, which shows how providing a variety of options can appeal to a wider audience of learners.
Officially got the travel bug? Check out even more great interactive map examples in this roundup and add your very own map example to the Interactive Maps E-learning Challenge. And don’t miss our E-Learning Examples Hub for great demos of everything you can do with Articulate Studio and Articulate Storyline 2.