What’s one of the easiest ways you can motivate your learners? By showing them their progress! Even the simplest thing, like adding slide numbers to your course, can help your people stay on track. The slide numbers feature in Storyline 360 makes adding slide numbers to your projects a breeze. Better yet, this flexible feature also gives you loads of creative ways to show progress through knowledge checks and quizzes, and they’re perfect for compliance training. Want to experiment with new ways to show learners their progress? Take a cue from these five clever examples from members of the E-Learning Heroes community.
Take a look:
- This helpful step-by-step guide by Jodi Sansone smartly uses slide numbers to reinforce important safety protocol procedures.
- Whether you prefer coffee or tea, you’re sure to enjoy going on this virtual global tea-tasting tour created by Destiny Benjamin.
- Still trying to get the hang of using Zoom for remote work? Flip through this handy digital guidebook by Samuel Apata. It’s full of tips that will make you into a Zoom power user in no time.
- Help learners pace themselves through a quiz or knowledge check like Emma Nichols does in this example that’s all about grammar rules.
- Keep track of who’s who to find out whodunit in this drama-filled mystery game by Paul Rodger.