Bug Applying Transparency to Photo After Other Effects?
Hey Justin or Brian!
Is this a known bug or possibly an issue with my setup (Windows 7 32-bit).
1. I have a quiz in QM09 (v3.3.1009.1313).
2. I go to Slide View for a true-false question.
3. I insert a photo on the question slide (I'm using one with a man against a white background).
4. I right-click on the photo and chose "Size and Position."
5. I reset the photo to 80% (and maintain the aspect ratio).
6. I then go to Format > Rotate and select Flip Horizontal for the photo.
7. I then go to Format > Recolor and select Set Transparent Color.
8. When I then click on any spot on the photo with the transparency wand, this error message comes up:
If I do the same thing on a results slide, I get the same error message.
If I do things in a different order, and apply the transparency first, I do not get an error message.