No audio when viewing course on Kindle Fire
Checked one of courses that was recently uploaded to our LMS on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet and none of the audio is playing. The course is working, for the most part (it's a little sluggish and the logo isn't displaying), on the Kindle. Has this been a problem with other tablets?
- Was built in 09 using PowerPoint 2010 and recently converted into a 13 version
- Audio is MP3 recorded narration that was imported into Presenter
- It's packaged as SCORM 2004 with Include HTML5 Output is checked
- Is supposed to be compatible with mobile devices
My Kindle Fire
- I was viewing it using Kindle's Silk browser (which I suspect could be the problem)