Beyond the borders of Storyline
Multiple response questions don't support score by answer. With a bit effort this can be done by yourself.
What should be built in?
- Score by answer (positive and negative scores)
- An option to specify if the answer score can be negative or not
- Access to the maximum score of the question
- A review mode which shows the question score in the context of the maximum question score
This sample shows what I mean.
- a question has 4 answers
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 answers can be correct
- a correct answer has the value of 1 point, a wrong answer has the value of -1 point
- the total score per question can not be negative
- the result is submitted at the end of the quiz
- the user can navigate forward and backward and change the answers
- the review shows the scores per answer (user score and possible score)
Maybe this helps the developer team to build in some improvements into future releases of Storyline.