Copying a slide does not retain edited audio
This appears to be a bug.
If you take a slide and edit the audio on the timeline, and then make a copy of that slide within Storyline, it will appear to retain the edited audio, displaying the audio with the edits (shortened length in the timeline). However, if you then attempt to preview that copy of the slide, it will revert to the unedited audio.
1. I imported a slide from ppt with audio. (multiple slides)
2. I viewed the slide in storyline, and decided to cut off the end of the audio.
3. I right clicked the audio in the timeline and selected EDIT
4. I selected the last 5 seconds of the audio wave in the editor, and deleted it, and saved the audio.
5. The timeline now displayed the shortened audio file.
6. I wanted to preview the slide to make sure it was working correctly, including triggers that moved to the next slide, so I wanted to preview this slide, plus the next slide to see it advance. The project is large, and I didn't want to wait for the load time to preview the entire project, so I copied this slide and the following slide to a new Scene.
7. I selected the copied slides and selected Preview this Scene
8. In the preview, the audio reverted to the unedited state, including the 5 seconds of audio I deleted.
9. Closing the preview window, the copied slide now shows the unedited audio in the timeline, including the last 5 seconds which I had previously deleted.
A preview of the original slide appears correctly, with the edited audio. (shortened)