Freeform drag n drop slide locking itself if incomplete when revisiting
I ran into the following problem, as follows:
- The slide is a freeform drag n drop, set with "Return item to start point if dropped outside [a correct drop target]".
- The Next button is disabled so the user cannot progress until the drag n drop is completed.
- The Previous button still functions as intended.
- The slide is set to "Resume Saved State", as I want the user to be able to review the slide if revisiting.
- The user is not blocked if he either chooses to leave everything blank or completes it.
- However, if the user starts the drag n drop by dragging at least one element, but decides to leave the slide (via the Previous button or by the Menu) and then goes back to the drag n drop slide, the user is blocked.
- The slide doesn't allow the user to complete the drag n drop, as every answer is marked as "Drop Incorrect", which prevents the user to progress, as the Next button doesn't become available.
A "Reset to Initial State" doesn't block the user, but I want to save the user's answers for the drag n drop slide. SL3 (latest patch) seems to think that move away from the slide counts as a completion, when it should retains that the slide wasn't completed, and thus the user can resume the slide and complete it. This might affect whether the user quits the course at this slide and decides to resume where he was at when reopening it.