Import of previous project does not work
I have reused an older project and made a new one out of it saving it under a new name. Problem is now that SL3 does not seem to forget the old content entirely and the file gets very big (450 MB and the project is not so huge, the SCORM Zip file it produces is only about 43 MB incl. videos and everything.)
I learned in another thread that importing the slides into a new project should make the file size smaller, so I tried this.
It did not work:
- The imported slides are almost empty, just a few random objects show, different ones on different slides
- Trying to save the new project crashes SL3
- importing only a few, even only one slide does not work either
- importing a slide from another project does not work either...
- The files are saved on a local drive and the original (very big) projects publishes OK into SCORM.
Is this a bug or a feature? Any known issue? And most importantly: Does anybody have an idea how to solve this? System very sluggish when working with the big file...