Quiz wanted: no feedback first time through, only missed questions on retry
I need to show that I can make a quiz with the following provisions:
• First time through, no feedback.
• Subsequent times through (unlimited) – feedback on each question
• Allow users to retry missed questions, even if they’ve passed the 80% correct mark.
My test quiz has 8 questions, some each of true/false, multiple choice and multiple answer. I have created these variables:
• A true/false variable for each question; set to True if correct
• A counter variable for number of tries. This turns off the response layers if NumberOfTries=1
I have tried some of the suggestions from the board, but I keep running into the same problem: I can't re-answer a question on the second try. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)