Storyline makes me nuts :-(
Created my first little content with storyline (audio, a short screencast-video...). Everything works fine on my PC.
1. Upload to Moodle and watch it. Well done, but where is the video? The video doesn't work.
2. Ok, I'm clever. I upload the video to YouTube and embed it in my Storyline-Project. Test it again. Yeah, it works.
3. Now, the great moment: I want to see my project on my iPad. The Button "Launch" appears, but when I click on it, I get an error-message. But I'm still clever and think this is because the content is within Moodle and has something to do with the right-management of Moodle.
4. I upload my project outside of Moodle and create in Moodle a link to the "outsourced" project. Yippieh. I can download the project to my iPad and it works fantastic - until I come to the video. That doesn't work again.
5. Ok, re-publishing only with HTML5 option and without "iPad-functionality". Watch it again in Safari on my iPad. What's that? In the Flash- and iPad-Version my Buttons are in German, but the HTML5-Version "talks" English to me and has menues I disabled in Storyline. And did I say that the video doesn't work again?
6. ... At the moment I don't know.
I'm only frustrated.