8 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Nick,

Can you share a little more information about the project and web objects, please?

What type of web objects are you using? How are you accessing the web objects in the slide? Is there more than one web object in one slide?

There are some known issues, but to determine a workaround or to verify the issue, I'll need more information on what's happening and how you have this set up.


Peter Anderson

Hey Nick, 

I just did a quick test and it seems to work fine on my end. Give it a try

The two things that come to mind if you're having trouble are:

Let us know what you discover...


Nick Elkins

This may seem like a silly question, but how can I tell if it's a flash page? I think that might be the most likely culprit, simply because everything else checks out on functionality. And I just tried creating a new test .story file with JUST that web object, published to my server, and get the same result.

Nick Elkins

OK, that makes sense. Yes, there is a small flash-enabled ad on the page (darn Verizon!). So I'm guessing that's what's causing the issue. That would make a lot of sense.

Thank you both very much for your help, you're both so quick to respond, and I think I speak for a lot of people on this forum when I say, "THANK YOU!"

Peter Anderson

We're happy to help, Nick

I'm not sure that one Flash-enabled ad on the page would cause the whole thing not to load, though. Maybe it would; I really don't have a lot of experience with web source...

If you want me to check things on my end, feel free to private message the webpage link over and I'd be happy to test it out.

Take care, Nick!