Last Post Replies
Jenn Channel
Is there a way to insert a video created in Peek directly into Rise or Storyline without having to download and save it first?
4 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Emma Spencer
I am recording my screen using Peek with the screen at 125% For some reason it is not recording my mouse movements accurately. Essentially the mouse does not appear in...
5 days ago
By Becca Levan
Emma Spencer
I am recording software using Peek and need to resize my screen to 150% resolution to ensure the software screen is easy to read during the video. The problem seems to...
5 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Thibault Jeuland
Hi all, Here's my situation : I have a laptop with a really small screen and 2 external screen link to it. My mouse just disappear when I do my recording on one of my ...
13 days ago
By Thibault Jeuland
Steve Heinen
I cannot see an option where Peek can record system audio. Is there a workaround to record system audio versus using a mic for quality. I am using Camtashia for ...
22 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Thibault Jeuland
Hello, I can't start my recording because the control panel (with the start button) is not accessible after resizing. It is put below the recording window an...
2 months ago
By Becca Levan
Faith McKinley
I am trying to record a video in Peek, and the window never frames correctly. No matter how I move the frame before recording, the video only captures a corner o...
2 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Stephen Lambrick
I have a fairly well specified Windows 10 Pro PC and have only recently started using Articulate, I cannot get Peek to load or run at all. The Icon appears in the syst...
2 months ago
By Becca Levan
Michael Thomas
Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled. Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.
2 months ago
By Jonathan Newman
Jim Rehmann
When using full screen recording in Peek, how do I stop the recording? I cannot see the Peek toolbar.
2 months ago
By Becca Levan
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording&nb...
3 months ago
By Weiss Ursula
Hayley Clarke
Hello, I have a 360 subscription and have tried to use Peek as a recording tool. Each time I try, it loads fine (can sometimes take a while to open), I can record fine...
3 months ago
By Becca Levan
Vicki Penny
When I try to open Peek I get a message that says 'User account must have permission to read and write this folder'. Does anyone have any ideas what this means?
3 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
Laura Bates
I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder.
4 months ago
By Becca Levan
Lotta Nordstrand
Hi, I was under the impression that Peek will only record the area I mark on the screen. But no, it records full screen and even the area outside of it. What do...
4 months ago
By Lotta Nordstrand
Jennifer Self
Hello, I have created a course in Rise 360 and would like to record the instructor delivering the course via zoom (or something similar) - so that it can be loaded in ...
4 months ago
By Lauren Connelly
DeLora Reardon
I apologize is this is covered elsewhere, but I didn't see it if it is. I have dual monitors because I find it easier to develop that way (pull up material in Word on ...
4 months ago
By Darlene Williamson
Universidad  Alfonso X el Sabio
Hello! Do you know how to finish a recording in PEEK without having to open the tool? Thanks in advance
5 months ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Karen Palleschi
Is there any built in editing capability in Peek 360? If not, what would you suggest as a well recommended video editor?
5 months ago
By Ren Gomez
William Bordac
Mac user here. It would be super useful to have an option for adding visual effects to indicate clicks, double-clicks and the like when recording. Is that in the works?
5 months ago
By Lauren Connelly