Last Post Replies
Ashley Terwilliger
Right now, Review 360 is down. Our team is digging into the problem and we’ll keep you posted on our progress. We’re so sorry for the trouble. The best way to keep up ...
3 days ago
By Robert Turchick
Heidi Learn
I've published a course in Review 360 and noticed that links (either within the course 0r within the Resources folder) that are to open an Excel sheet do not work. If ...
34 minutes ago
By Lauren Connelly
Bonita Hayes
When I preview my SL 360 course there are no issues but when I publish to Review 360, a couple of slides are playing the wrong audio file. This has happened many times...
43 minutes ago
By Bonita Hayes
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have an option to get a embed review URL option, so that we can embed to our portal page and the review link remain internal and not a public link. I know there...
3 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jennifer Clarke
Hi all I'm doing more work with gov entities in Canada and it'd be awesome to have the option to host Articulate Review on a Canadian server, as most of them require a...
4 days ago
By Jennifer Clarke
Sondra Daugherty
This week I sent a Review link, but none of the comments has generated an email. I've checked all the settings and I should be receiving instant notificati...
4 days ago
By Margo Pickworth
Jasmyn Feakes
Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to transfer ownership of courses published in review to other team members, the same way you can for a Rise course. ...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaclyn Langenwalter
Hi there! I was able to locate the zip file for a Rise 360 course. I don't have the project in Rise, but wanted to upload the SCORM 1.2 zip to Review 360. When I try t...
4 days ago
By Jaclyn Langenwalter
KF Opleidingen
It is not possible to create a new account so that our e-learning can be reviewed. If a new employee wants to register, we receive the following message (see attachmen...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jamie Howard
Recently, I've noticed that users cannot leave comments when I share a Review URL link with them. I have the box ticked to allow users to allow users to leave comments...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Isabella Lesslie
Hi there, Most of the review comments from Version 1 of this RISE course are not showing when viewing the current version. The comments have not been resolved: ht...
4 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Fiona OSullivan
Hello, We are using Rise for our training material. Within the Rise lessons, we are using storyline blocks for some of the content. The issue we have is when som...
4 days ago
By Fiona OSullivan
Dave Strobl
Is it possible to post all review comments at once as opposed to each item sending an email for every comment? Would make things much better. Regards Dave
5 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, Wondering since the last upgrade if anyone noticed you are not seeing the red circle with the number of new feedback comments on the top Feedback menu?&nb...
5 days ago
By Sheena Krock
Anita Devine
Hello-I published a Storyline 360 course to Review 360, tested it on Friday, 6.11.21 and it was working. It is now stuck with the message "This item is still processin...
7 days ago
By Anita Devine
Pete Smithies
Is there a way to automatically notify stakeholders - when I upload a new version of a project for 360 review? Regards Pete
7 days ago
By Pete Smithies
Delphine Cerisier
Hello, my boss published content in Review 360, I am part of her team in Articulate RiSe and I'm also administrator, when I go to my content in Review 360 I don´t...
7 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Ang CM
Hi has anyone come across this. I have sent file to Articulate but thought I'd see if it is a known-known. I uploaded a module to review for a challenge, it looked fin...
8 days ago
By Ang CM
Katie Meersman
Good Morning, I have built a SL module using a template from an Articulate user submitted one. When I preview the entire project, it works great. But when ...
11 days ago
By Fannie May Alba
Kelly Schrodi
Hello, I have the setting in Review to 'Allow comments without signing in', I copy the link and send it to the user. He get an error message of 'invalid em...
13 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
kc raven
We're running into a weird issues with Review, where the audio to the slide doesn't play but the slide will continue to play even though there's no audio. That has hap...
13 days ago
By Lauren Connelly