Last Post Replies
Gabrielle Hartin
Hi, is there anyway to turn off the email alerts with review? I'm finding that for each individual comment by my developer makes for example, I get an individual email...
8 hours ago
By Nerina Williams
Daya Nair
Hi, I just had to correct a some verbiage, so, had to republish and now it gives me SL gives me the error when I am trying to publish to Review 360. Please help,...
9 hours ago
By Daya Nair
Rosaria Marraffino
Hello everyone, I'd like to know whether is possible to set Articulate Review so that one person can't see other people's comments. While the project is ongoing I do t...
12 hours ago
By Penny Spacht
Jo Lamontagne
Hi I'm a huge fan of Review 360 and share links with SMEs and stakeholders whenever I'm developing new content. Is there a current feature that shows how many p...
16 hours ago
By Becca Levan
Gordon Wimpress
It seems like if you can make folders in Review 360, you should be able to share the entire folder, instead of having to give separate links to each published item.&nb...
16 hours ago
By Jack Vincent
Mike Olivieri
Today, we got to ship a feature in Articulate Review that you’ve been asking for: search for projects. You can search for the project title or the date when it was cre...
3 days ago
By ana joe
Christine Whittaker
I have a number of files in Review 360. I know how to organise them into folders. Can i rearrange them with in a folder or use sort criteria. even as basic as nu...
4 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Ashley Hill
Hello, While we can easily share our courses with each other in Rise by changing the collaboration settings, we can't seem to do the same thing in Review. One of my te...
5 days ago
By COM Office of Faculty Development
Agnieszka Gorgon
A client of mine recently held 2 review meetings, one on Aug. 16, the other on Aug. 20. Two modules were reviewed at each meeting. Comments for each module were p...
5 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Carrie Wernham
Hi there When trying to view a lightbox slide when in zoom to fit, you get the light-boxed slide (75%) but the scale of the content is still 100%. Hope tha...
5 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Steve Brimley
I really like Review. But I would like it even more if I could click on the thumbnail of the slide with feedback and go right to that slide. Sometimes there are lots o...
6 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Jeff Momsen
We work with a vendor to do the initial development of our Storyline courses. They publish the scenes to Review 360 and our team uses comments to point out adjustments...
6 days ago
By simondavide tritto
Kathy Bartikoski
I'm trying to make my e-learning accessible. I have set up variables to get closed captions when yes is selected for using a screen reader. However, I can't get ...
6 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mofidul Islam
Greeting I have a variable called “Play_audio”. It is set to “false” by default. I have two triggers to adjust the variable called “Play_Audio”. &nbs...
6 days ago
By Mofidul Islam
Kate Mackenzie
Hey there everyone - i'm going slightly crazy over this issue: Shapes all aligned on the x: plane, yet in review the shapes are not? Any ideas most welcome. Cheers!
7 days ago
By Becca Levan
Greg Poole
I overwrote an existing draft on Review. Original was working fine, but the upload is unusable -- slide transitions that should take 0.5 seconds take 5 seconds.... tex...
7 days ago
By Becca Levan
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, Is there a way to tell if someone has completed the review in Review 360? -Ben
7 days ago
By Karen Cooper
Jeremy Stump
Hi, I would like an option to rename versions in Review 360. Our team has review phases like Alpha, Beta, and Final. If we could rename the versions in the Review 360 ...
8 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Sherry Smith
So I have a unit that developed a Storyline course but they did not embed videos into the course. Instead they added a button that opens a new window to the video in R...
11 days ago
By Sherry Smith
Erin June
Hello, Is there any way to download a file from Review after publishing it to Review? I ask as I am working on a storyline 360 project, published to review...
12 days ago
By Lauren Connelly