Last Post Replies
Stu Hilton
Hi, I'm finding it very difficult to see the light grey font on white background on the Articulate Review pages, especially on the Feedback tab. Is it possib...
10 hours ago
By Dayn Wilkins
Tonya Weathers
Is there a way to hide resolve comments from my reviewers? As the project owner, I can click "Hide Resolve Comments" for myself, but when I re-publish it the reviewers...
24 hours ago
By Tonya Weathers
Axcelle Bell
Hello! I'm wondering if there is a way to allow a stakeholder to comment privately, they do not want their comment to be posted where other stakeholders c...
2 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Barry Griffiths
I have a small 10 slide 360 course that does not publish to review. For some reason it fails when publishing to review early in the process. Other courses seem to publ...
2 days ago
By Barry Griffiths
Elizabeth Ferro
Good afternoon, I'm having an issue with review feedback - I have several courses being reviews at the moment, all of them include engage interactions, so far the comm...
3 days ago
By Ren Gomez
Jackeline Bolet
Hi, Me and a colleague have an issue with the audio of a video in Review 360. When publishing on review 360 the video looses partial audio from the same file, me...
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there I noticed some weeks I have put up multiple versions of my storyline file to articulate review, I thought I would de-clutter the drop down list, but doesn't l...
4 days ago
By Vincent Scoma
Caryn  Ryan
Can I send a link to a reviewer so they can view all of the courses that I have posted for review? Or do I have to send them a link for each one?
4 days ago
By Jeffrey H. McKelvey
Daniel Moberly
When I publish items from Storyline and choose "Publish a new version of an existing item", it often publishes to a document which is different than the one I select. ...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcus Newport
Hi, When I publish a modeule from Storyline it seems to take the file name of the last Module, please see attachement. Is there away of deleting it or changing it to t...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shelley Owens Schaal
I've been having a weird issue when publishing a suite of files to Review from Storyline 360. I have 7 modules that I published for Review and with a few of them, when...
4 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryan DeanUDL
Hi Everyone, Let's get straight to it. I have a course I have created for some folks. I'm waiting for their final review so I can close the project. The issue is...
4 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Jeni Johnson
If a SME makes a comment on a slide, and then I also make a comment, do they get an email or notification? I just realized that for my own organization I go in and mak...
4 days ago
By Lauren Connelly
Brian French
Audio file stops playing prematurely on one of my slides in Review 360, but it plays all the way through when published for the LMS.
5 days ago
By Brian French
Lee Rodrigues
I am working on a few videos. I received comments and I make the changes. Now I want to upload the newest version of the video and keep all my comments and simply upda...
5 days ago
By Jerry Donney
Dr Nilesh Kumar Mitra
I recorded powerpoint with narration During preview I could hear all narrations After publishing the narration is lost Can anyone help
5 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Jeffrey Crump
I am trying to review my final training set (272 slides) inside Review 360 but either the export process or the review system is messing up the order of my slides. htt...
6 days ago
By Jeffrey Crump
Rick Maranta
Has anyone experienced that all their content has disappeared from Articulate Review. Everything is gone except for a few early titles.
9 days ago
By Katie Riggio
Mary Kate Head
I loaded a course to Review and checked the box to allow comments without signing in. My SME tried accessing this morning and she is unable to comment, it keeps asking...
9 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dalene Goosen
I can't seem to publish a new version of an existing course to Articulate review. When I do publish - a version is uploaded to Review - but the comments associate...
10 days ago
By Octo D