Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Now it’s easier than ever to manage your content in Review 360. Whether you want to show stakeholders different versions of your course or restore a previous version, ...
1 month ago
By Magda Diaz
Dave Chace
Hi all Just wondering if this is in the works, and will be possible anytime soon...and if anyone else out there shares the same desire to see these features? The Artic...
13 hours ago
By Terry Bell
William Shaul
In the past I have been able to have reviewers enter their email addresses and the begin reviewing my work, posting comments on the right side. Yesterday a revie...
17 hours ago
By Nicole Duclos
Matt McGuire
Hello Articulate Community- I have a situation where I have inherited a course from someone who left the company. I want to publish a new version of the course, ...
1 day ago
By Oriel Aassar
Gordon Wimpress
It seems like if you can make folders in Review 360, you should be able to share the entire folder, instead of having to give separate links to each published item.&nb...
1 day ago
By Samuel House
Nicole Duclos
Does anyone else have an issue with slowness in Review 360? My Content area takes a very long time to load, if at all. I'm constantly having to refresh the url. Could ...
1 day ago
By Becca Levan
Leonie Young
Hi, I've already passed the review link off to the correct stakeholders and they have reviewed. I then have gone back and made changes. Do I need to publish agai...
1 day ago
By Alis Nikolson
Ahmad Habhab
Dear all, In January 18, 2022 Storyline 360 had an update (Build 3.60.26947.0), they state that "When commenting on a slide with a video in Review 360, a screens...
1 day ago
By Becca Levan
Riaz Ahmad
My system crashes when I try to Publish to Review 360. This happens when I'm online and select the, "Publish locally for manual upload" option. So, instead of sel...
4 days ago
By ismail Asghar
Kerry Scott
When I add a new Rise 360 course to Review 360 for the first time, it is sharing this link notification with colleagues who had reviewed previous courses. In...
5 days ago
By Becca Levan
Scott VanDeKeere
Wondering if there is a way to change who gets notified when comments are added to a Review 360 course. Is it possible for more than one team member to receive notific...
7 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Kimberly Dennis
Hi, I was given two Review 360 links. The author is out of the office and my leader is curious if I can extract the SCORM files from Review 360 so we can move forward ...
8 days ago
By Kimberly Dennis
ali ssaad
Anyone have a solution?
8 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
8 days ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Steven Haigh
Is anyone else having an issue with the slides not showing in review? I create the elearning in storyline, publish as normal and when I get the feedback comments, it g...
8 days ago
By Shelley Skrabek
Rose Jenkins
Can I upload a project created in S3 to Review 360? Also, what access do the reviewers need for Review 360? Do they need a Storyline 360 account? Thank you!
9 days ago
By Ron Price
Sheri Schaffer
This may be in a different thread (but I can't find it), or I'm misunderstanding - but I thought when I published something to Articulate Review, my entire team could ...
9 days ago
By Matt Aldridge
Kimberly Comstock
I have a few modules out for review and my end-users are unable to open the module from the link I sent (see screenshot attached). They are having to click Feedback in...
12 days ago
By Becca Levan
Pravindi Herath
Essentially, we published a bunch of courses a year ago (using Review 360) onto our website. When I went back to edit the published courses, some of them were not ther...
12 days ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Deanna Dubbs
Hello, Is it possible to download a storyline file from rise360 or review 360? Working file not available and need to be able to access a storyline module to make...
13 days ago
By Deanna Dubbs
Benny Kurniawan
Hi all, Is there a way to tell if someone has completed the review in Review 360? -Ben
14 days ago
By Christine Del Muro