Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
4 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
24 days ago
By Elizabeth Smith
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
19 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
6 days ago
By M. Bosscher
Alexis Wiking
Hi! I'm new to Rise, and my customer is asking for a final feedback in a quiz. That is "Congratulations, you passed the quiz! Now ..." or something like that in...
25 minutes ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
Punam Wahan
We are unable to upload a video to the course we created in Rise Articulate. A prompt response will be highly appreciated.
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Trenton Irons
Hi all, I created a course in rise that uses quite a few SL blocks. The problem I'm having is that, when accessing this course in Articulate Review from my iPho...
7 hours ago
By Simon Bertoli
Susan Schleef
I've been pondering an idea lately about how we could make our written procedures (for very detailed, technical tasks) more engaging and easier to quickly find the hel...
8 hours ago
By Mr C
Simon Ray
Hi all Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have two blocks with the same background colour and no padding between them (ie top block, bottom padding ...
9 hours ago
By Wendy Farmer
Kevin O'hare
Hello everyone! I love the new updates, and RISE is more and more the way to go for us here. The new accessibility navigation is SO BADLY needed, and now it's added,...
18 hours ago
By Anne Wyman
Michael Fimian
Hi all... I'm updating one of my Rise files; in that file are synopses of books found online at Amazon. I've found that when I link to the Amazon pag...
18 hours ago
By Michael Fimian
Caron Newman
Has anyone figured out how to get a word count from a Rise Course? Need this for translation.
1 day ago
By Alice Jefferson
Jennifer Angelosante
Hi all, I am working in an accordion object and I am trying to leave a blank line in between two paragraphs of text. When I do this as I have done in many other p...
1 day ago
By Ellen Kupp
Jenna Strausbaugh
Hello! I have been fighting with editing marker content (though I don't know that this issue is isolated the markers feature). I have edited my line spacing (manually ...
1 day ago
By Ellen Kupp
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: I must say I was hoping that the update would have included an expansion to the quiz feature - been waiting for months. So, with the ability to embed a 360 module ...
1 day ago
By Amy Edmonds
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have more text blocks cards option customised bullet colour text cards with option to add small image like icons more than 2 block options adding audio t...
2 days ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we make the table border colour to transparent or any other customised colour.
2 days ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
Janette Nicholson
Good day, I am wondering if anybody has any suggestions/advice on publishing a Rise course - > LMS via Scorm 1.2. History: I created a Salesforce course in Rise bac...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Burnette Vidal
Can I embed a link to a Microsoft Forms survey into my Rise 360 course so the learner can complete the survey...and the results of the survey can come directly to me?&...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Taylor M
Hi all, I'm currently running into an issue with Storyline blocks. For context: I am utilizing the blocks to embed videos with closed captions within the Rise course a...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Greg Pickens
Is there a way to put in a marker that changes state once they have clicked on it so the learner knows which one they have already looked at?
2 days ago
By Carl Creasey
Jodi Hinkle
I am trying to remove the progress bar at the top of each lesson because I don't like the way it looks. Can I only do it through the CSS after I export or is there a s...
2 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Renee Henville
I have had several users not be able to submit their answers for a matching quiz question in Rise, and then not be able to complete the quiz. How do I resolve this? &n...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeffrey Hatmaker
Hi all, I would like to hide the page title areas on my Articulate Rise pages. I found this 3 minute video on the web that explains exactly what I want, but he is modi...
3 days ago
By Ross Wineinger