Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
Our team has been working behind the scenes to make accessibility improvements to Rise 360. Now, we’re ready to reveal what we’ve accomplished so far! We know ho...
2 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
1 month ago
By Helen Dudley
Zehra Aykut
Hi I need to use customize text color for headings and subheadings, each time I copy and paste hex code in color palette. Is there any way to save this colors in color...
1 hour ago
By Erin Hommeland
Erin Hommeland
I'd like to be able to designate and save a set of colors that I'm using in each course. Having to copy and paste the HEX codes each time I need to apply a "non -stand...
1 hour ago
By Erin Hommeland
Rosemary Aylward
Is there anyway to change the default color from the "grey black" to "dark black"? I find the grey/black doesn't show enough contrast. I know I can change it manu...
2 hours ago
By Erin Hommeland
Guy Bosworth
Was wondering if there is a way to make 4 flashcards appear as two over two rather than three over one? I've checked settings but don't see that as an option.
2 hours ago
By Erin Hommeland
James Landrigan
Hello, Is it possible for a Rise course to report the learners percentage progress to an LMS (or anywhere)? I know that the course records progress internally so...
3 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kyle Paruszkiewicz
Hello, I'm loving Rise so far as an addition to the Articulate product line. Is there a way to show audio transcript? In Storyline 2 I utilize the notes section and th...
4 hours ago
By Stefaniada Voichita
Jane Jordan
There is a row of 3 in the flashcard grid. I would like to remove one in the row and keep the same size flashcard. When I delete one it defaults to making the fl...
5 hours ago
By Guy Bosworth
Joanna Evans
Hi I can see an old thread which has discussed this but am posting a new discussion in case there have been recent developments which I cannot find. I am creating a co...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Rebecca Wienhold
Hello everybody, this might be a stupid question, but: How do I know whether our courses are affected of the ending support of flash? We create courses with Rise and e...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Yang Liu
I tried to replace a video in Rise but it took forever to process video. It keeps showing "processing video" but never finishes. How can I replace a video with mine? T...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Mikhail Mumlev
Hi there, Please, advice how I can copy or import questions from one quiz to another in Rise. e.g. I have several questions in one Rise quiz block and I'd like to copy...
5 hours ago
By David Cook
Lisa Huynh
Hi everyone, My company is just getting started with using Rise 360 for the first time. We are working on creating an course outline form that the SME and reques...
6 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Sean Friedman
Is there a way to prevent the user from advancing the slider in audio/video blocks? We are trying to make sure the learner can't advance through the media elements of ...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Johnson
I am writing a Rise course on using HTML. When I include an HTML element in the page title, the published course sees it as HTML and it disappears due to the < char...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lorraine Williamson
I've uploaded a mp4 to my Rise multimedia block. When I'm in Edit mode, I can choose to loop it but when I Preview the mp4, the looping doesn't work. Does lo...
8 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jane Townsley
I have followed the instructions for translating my course, e.g. created a duplicate then exported it as an XLIFF and emailed it to the translator. An initial test wit...
8 hours ago
By Jane Townsley
Edward Hoke
Greetings: How can I change the text of the labels in the Process Steps interactive carousel? I want to change them from “Step 1, Step 2, etc.” Can I get a...
8 hours ago
By Chris Jefferson
Denise Coon
Hello, I was on a temporary layoff for a couple months over the summer. When I returned to work, my Rise courses were gone. I had exported them but can no longer acces...
9 hours ago
By Denise Coon
Brenda Stutsky
Hi: No notice sent yet - is there an issue with Rise courses opening. The Home Screen is there with all the courses, but a blank screen when trying to launch/edit.
9 hours ago
By Angie Carter
CRN EM WFD
I have a course in RISE where I have several links to various sources. Is there a way/tool that would allow me to check for any broken/dead links?
10 hours ago
By CRN EM WFD