Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a powerful new feature in Rise 360: closed captioning. Now you can upload closed caption files to videos to make your content more accessible.&nbsp...
6 days ago
By Kai S Fredriksen
Mike Olivieri
It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: tem...
11 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Danny Evans
Anyone else having issues with Rise course in CSOD? The course loads and launches to the main page but when I click on start course it just goes to a blank white...
9 minutes ago
By Danny Evans
Albert Garcia Pujadas
Hello, I have created a course in rise and this course has several topics, these topics or modules end with a test, if the person doing the test fails, you can continu...
31 minutes ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jonathan Cruz
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
1 hour ago
By Michele Valkov
Jenda George
I get these warnings on testing SCORM 1.2 output. I've seen them before and while they don't seem to impact Rise 360 functionality for learners, should they be address...
1 hour ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trish Feehan
Is there a way to have videos automatically start to play in Rise when the user reaches that section of the session?
2 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Nicole Neeser
I am typing text into a Text block and the text keeps disappearing. I have to continually retype the text in. This problem has been happening off and on fo...
4 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Craig Oliver-Walsh
I have managed to publish as web course, however in IE and EDGE browsers clicking the index.html does nothing. I can get the course to open in Chrome however, so it is...
4 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Albert Garcia Pujadas
hi, My client has a course in rise, and exported to scrom, and wants me to edit it and change some things. How can I import a course to rise?
4 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Laura James
I created a quiz in Storyline 360 so that my participants only have to reattempt questions they got wrong the first time they did the quiz. My questions is, if I ...
5 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Paul Knights
Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build one in storyline but it does ...
5 hours ago
By Carlos Gabriel Alatorre
Erin Mahabir
My team works collaboratively on courses for our clients, which includes any updates that need to be made. (Updating and re-publishing goes to whomever is availa...
5 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joe DeLong
Is there any way to increase the character count in a scenario block? 150-200 character limit is very frustrating. I think if you give us the option of cha...
5 hours ago
By Dan Swords
Forvaltningssenter EPJ
I don't understand why the quality of images I upload is so bad in Rise. They look fine in browser, but when I upload (and Rise compresses/crunches them) they get fuzz...
5 hours ago
By Eveline M.
Ruby Seng
I'm using Rise to create an online tutorial for students, with a few interactive elements from Storyline. These look fine in the desktop, but when I check using my pho...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Belinda Jeffrey
Hi there, We use Rise a lot for our clients but we have a lot of push-back over the inability of a quiz to filter out correctly answered questions from incorrect...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Amelang
I built a cool Learning Journal feature for Rise that has been very well-received. I thought I'd share it in case anyone wanted to a. use it or b. improve on it. &nbsp...
6 hours ago
By Jack Ding
Tanya Hoey
Hi there, I have built my package all in rise 360 however have noticed that my audios are all playing at once when in review mode. They are all in separate block...
6 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mhairi Longmuir
Hi there, I have received back some (.xlf) translation files (in Greek), and am now trying to import them to Rise, but it's not working. It's perpetually lo...
6 hours ago
By Mhairi Longmuir
Sheikh Maawiya
Hi I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many i...
6 hours ago
By Dominik Ginthier
Amy Powell
I currently have two Rise courses loaded in my LMS (Scorm 1.2 / Track using full course completion) and many of my users are getting all the way through the course but...
7 hours ago
By John English