Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a powerful new feature in Rise 360: closed captioning. Now you can upload closed caption files to videos to make your content more accessible.&nbsp...
23 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
It’s already easy to build fully responsive courses quickly in Rise 360. And now, we’ve added another time-saving way to create engaging courses for every learner: tem...
11 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Edward Hoke
Greetings: How can I change the text of the labels in the Process Steps interactive carousel? I want to change them from “Step 1, Step 2, etc.” Can I get a...
35 minutes ago
By Katie Campbell
Mary Vaughn
I had my web developer publish my exported Rise training module to my website. I'm getting two scroll bars on the right hand side. Is there a way to elimin...
1 hour ago
By Mary Vaughn
Christine Hounsham
Hi Everyone, I have a video which I have created/published from SL360, for the purposes of inserting into a Rise course (as a video in a Block (ie not a SL modul...
8 hours ago
By Math Notermans
Sarah Snyder
I am building a course in Rise and I have an embedded video. I would like that video to end with the last frame still visible. But in Rise, the video gets to the...
9 hours ago
By Math Notermans
Gyöngyi Sztudva
Hi, I upload a pdf file in RISE360 and I can download it in the preview. Then I export the course, and upload to the LMS I see the pdf, but it doesn't down...
9 hours ago
By Gyöngyi Sztudva
Rachael White
Hi Heroes Can anyone tell me if there is a way to upload a third-party SCORM file into a Rise module. We have permission to use it and to host the course in our LMS, I...
19 hours ago
By Paige Tracy
Eboni DuBose
Hello i reviewed the discussion on Rise and it states that "The Rise content will always resume if you're hosting in a Learning Management System (LMS) and the LMS sup...
21 hours ago
By Rebecca Hayes
Adam Meek
Hi Everyone I seem to be having problems with the Continue Blocks in Rise 360. When i am creating the course, the blocks are there. When i preview the course in on all...
21 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Martin Bond
Since Rise courses always have to start with the custom landing page (why??), it would be nice to be able to add multimedia directly in the « course description », bef...
24 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jinpil Shin
I love Rise. It's beautiful and responsive and easy to easy. I want to make this available for our users. However, we are in a highly regulated industry and need more ...
24 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Moriah Roberts
The LMS that my company uses doesn't currently allow for multiple scorm files (by language) to be housed in one course. So, all my language options need to housed in o...
1 day ago
By Crystal Horn
Kathryn Raybould
Hi, I've just completed my first Rise course for a client, and we're having problems getting it to work in their LMS (Success Factors). We've exported as SCORM 2004 4t...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Flora Castillo
Please some one could say me where can I find the space where are the code for include the Analytics pixel?
1 day ago
By Flora Castillo
Fonterra Account
Hi, I am using the new Rise quiz feature where we can stop the user from moving on until they get the quiz correct. However, I need to give the users 2 ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CINDY LYONS
I've set quiz question attempts to 2. However, when testing, after 1 incorrect attempt, there there's no way for the learner to go back and try again. There's no feedb...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
James Morris
Has anyone experienced this issue? Some learners are reporting that they are receiving this message with embedded videos and/or audio files aren't playing: "the media ...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Johan Lindkvist
I'm quite new to Rise 360 but is already missing a sort of knowledge check that checks the learners ability to put statements in the correct order (could be seque...
1 day ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Flora Castillo
@david Do you have the steps for add the Analytics code for articulate 360?
1 day ago
By Flora Castillo
c. l
Can Google Analytics be integrated into Rise?
1 day ago
By Flora Castillo
JC Caianiello
Does anyone know if the quotation marks in the Quotes block can be removed? I want to use the quote block, without the quote marks. Please advise. /jc
1 day ago
By Ellen Brodsky