Last Post Replies
Alyssa Gomez
We are excited to share our Rise 360 Accessibility Collection! In this collection, you'll find the Rise 360 Accessibility Conformance Report (VPA...
2 months ago
By Chino Navarro
Sam Hill
I have a simple, single slide Storyline 360 block inserted into rise. The Storyline block does not have any media in it (Video/Audio). On mobile, the Storyline block a...
41 minutes ago
By Pat Cummins
Jean Horne
Hi all, I need to add ALT text to the COVER photo (not images internal to lessons). I don't see a way to do it in the course settings. Can anyone help? &nb...
44 minutes ago
By Jean Horne
Mary Escudero
When trying to work in Rise this morning, I keep getting a message saying that my computer is offline and it's not. Others in my company are also receiving the same me...
1 hour ago
By Karl Muller
Rhonda Thompson
If navigation is restricted to the lesson throughout the course can I add a continue button under take again at the completion of the knowledge check instead of requir...
1 hour ago
By Hugh Bouchard
Suzanne Hill
Thanks for the ability to change text and background colors in text blocks! However, if using numbered lists or bullets with colored fonts, the text remains black. Cou...
1 hour ago
By Renz Sevilla
CGI Group
Is it possible to create links within Rise to sections within the module? for example, if I have a word such as Rise, that I wish to hyperlink to a glossary within the...
1 hour ago
By Bryan Mendelson
Katie Krenelka
I have an interaction where I'd like to require learners to check at least one of three checkboxes. I'm using the "continue" button to force the interaction, but it re...
1 hour ago
By Leah Hemeon
Shannon Connor
Hi! I'm linking to a Rise course from within Storyline. All's great when hosting the Rise course on a web server, but my client wants to link to the Rise course on the...
2 hours ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mickey Tortorelli
Hi, I created a multiple response question in Rise and chose the correct answers and left the incorrect answers blank (not marking them as correct). However, whe...
3 hours ago
By Sheena Sereda
Trish Feehan
Is there a way to have videos automatically start to play in Rise when the user reaches that section of the session?
5 hours ago
By eric barns
Chris Petrizzo
Hi. I'm pretty sure the following is not currently possible, but I wanted to ask the question just to make certain... I am using a Storyline block in a Rise course. Th...
6 hours ago
By Michele Gallagher
David Tait
I wanted to ask the community whether anyone has had success adding superscript text to a course title in Rise? I get asked about this more or less every time one of m...
7 hours ago
By Lisa Agerbæk
Mary Goeman
I need a free text form question field. For someone to enter in their name and other info. More like a survey.
7 hours ago
By Deborah Duffy
Becky Longe
Hi, I signed up for the free trial but then when I try to access anything, I get a blank screen or get sent to a page that tells me to sign up for the free trial. What...
7 hours ago
By Susi B
Anna Maria Olivé Compte
I have seen former requests in this forum regarding this bug... 2 years ago. I haven't found any information about the solution for this bug and I have now ...
8 hours ago
By Rachel Auckland
Georgia O'Neil
Hi All, I can see that this discussion has been in progress for about 7 years. However looking to see if there has been any updates to enable retailers to swap o...
10 hours ago
By Georgia O'Neil
Rosemary Aylward
I can't seem to find a way to change the font, color in particular, on the Course Title and Lesson Title. Is there a way to change them? Thanks
12 hours ago
By Melissa Lonie
Majd Rustam
Hi all, Just wondering if there is a way to enable users to restart a course that was built in Rise 360 (similar to the prompt in Storyline to Resume or Restart a...
17 hours ago
By Christine Jones
Hannah Linsdell
Hello - I am relatively new to Rise and have just seen an article (Rapid E-Leaning Blog https://blogs.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/deconstructing-simple-visual-desig...
21 hours ago
By Nancy Evans
Tim Lewis
Hi, I'm trying to replace numbers in a list with a custom letter (ie N instead of 1, C instead of 2, T instead of 3). Is this possible, and if so, how? Thanks in...
1 day ago
By Jo Solly