Last Post Replies
James Welle
Starting in January 2022, we will remove support for the Internet Explorer 11 browser (IE11) from all Articulate 360 web apps, Articulate.com, and E-Learning Heroes. W...
3 months ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kim Watts
Hi I've just been playing with Rise for the first time and wow I love it! Just a quick question... Can I use two different marker colours in one labelled graphi...
3 minutes ago
By Kim Watts
Lori Dresner
I have a Storyline training I'd like to import into Rise.com. I used the Storyline block option to import my slides into Rise, but it isn't quite what I was looking fo...
6 minutes ago
By Lori Dresner
Brian Pollands
The upload happens smoothly but then gets stuck on "processing Video". It just hangs in this state. Any suggestions?
3 hours ago
By Brian Pollands
Mattias Baggström
Hi, Which xliff translators do you use to translate Rise courses into other languages? Is there even a free alternative that works satisfactorily? Very grateful for a...
3 hours ago
By Mattias Baggström
Sharon Didrichsen
I have uploaded videos to Rise training courses but they only play the first few moments. Any ideas how to solve?
4 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Rosa Garcia
Buenas tardes, estoy intentando incorporar contenido de genially a Rise. Lo intento a partir de un código (lo pego aquí) <div style="ancho: 100%;"><div ...
4 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Janet Crowe
Has anyone had the issue when using the Interactive Process Block, the arrows on the right are not advancing? I'm unsure why they stopped working in my modules. thanks
4 hours ago
By Lea Agato
Mark Hamilton
Hi everyone! We've started using GIFs in our Rise courses. For now we've put them into flipcards. It seems that GIFs are not compressed when added to a course. Is...
6 hours ago
By Mark Hamilton
Carmen Weidenhaupt
Hi, Will the interactive Storyline videos, added to Rise 360 through Review 360, be translated as well? "Export your course text as an XLIFF file for translation. " Th...
6 hours ago
By Carmen Weidenhaupt
Lyndsey Myers
Hi, I am creating videos in Camtasia. To successfully show in Rise, I usually download the captions in .srt, open the video in Storyline, import the .srt cap...
6 hours ago
By Hamayun Saeed
Kim Petersen
Good Day I want to add narration to my content. The narration should automatically start as it would in storyline. Can you please advise if this ...
6 hours ago
By Prana Dasa
Concetta Phillipps
Every time that I place a video in a block on Rise 360, after exporting the content, I get a message upon viewing in my LMS that "The media could not be loaded, either...
14 hours ago
By Buck Bard
Rebecca Winnier
I have a Rise course that includes multiple sections with multiple blocks and each se3ction has its own knowledge checks group of 15-20 questions each. When I get to t...
15 hours ago
By Sharon Blanchard
Tim St. Clair
I have a course where i have created block templates for reuse throughout the course. This worked one or two times, but now when I chose to add a block and pick my tem...
16 hours ago
By Annie White
Anita Derecskei
Hi All, I'm working with Rise360 courses embedded into Thinkific. The courses are in English but we want participants to be able to translate the page to any language....
16 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Jane Lee
Hello, I would like to know how to add subtitles so that they are listed under a lesson for learners to click and open the subtitle section, direct from the conte...
16 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Jon Bremseth
When uploading pictures into Rise, is there a specific format and resolution that should be used to create a best picture? Having trouble with certain pictures (...
17 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Roland Smart
Hi - I'm trying to Embed a videoask from - https://app.videoask.com/ but when I include the code, rise says that i must include a valid iframe. Please help.
17 hours ago
By Crystal Horn
Kimberly DeMucha Kalil
Is it possible to make an audio clip auto play in Rise? And if so, how can I do this?
17 hours ago
By Maria Pichardo
Karyn Aberts
We're using Rise for the first time. Love the program, but found the quiz questions a little lacking. We added in Storyline 360 quizzes. When testing in the LMS, we de...
18 hours ago
By Karyn Aberts