Last Post Replies
Mike Olivieri
Creating gorgeous courses with Rise 360 is even faster and easier with the new image cropping feature we’ve just released. Whether you’re using an image from Con...
2 months ago
By Mike Olivieri
Paul Knights
Hi, do we know when RISE will be able to provide question banks, specifically for use of randomised quiz questions? I can of course build one in storyline but it does ...
7 minutes ago
By Sarah Howell
Caron Pruiett
When I open my Rise courses in Review 360, they look great! When I open them using the Preview link, they look different - much smaller font and the lessons don'...
27 minutes ago
By Caron Pruiett
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! When will we able to adjust headline and text spacing in Rise? Right now the spacing looks rediculous. It's to big. See attachment.
2 hours ago
By Pauline Sebestyen
Eve Walsh
Hi can you get a content expert to add audio into your rise course directly if they don't have a 360 licence, without having to record outside of rise and insert an au...
3 hours ago
By Eve Walsh
Lori Forman-Jacobi
Hi. If I share a RISE link to a course with more than one person, can they both access and go through it at the same time? Thanks, Lori Forman_Jacobi
3 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Zehra Aykut
Hi I need to use customize text color for headings and subheadings, each time I copy and paste hex code in color palette. Is there any way to save this colors in color...
3 hours ago
By Jessica Ward
Organization & Staff  Development
Hi there, is there any way to hide the document extension when using the Attachment block in Rise? It really doesn't look great to learners with the ".pdf" or "....
3 hours ago
By Organization & Staff Development
Mary Gladding
Is it possible to hide the course menu (under Details) on the first "page" of a course? Our learners are getting confused on how to navigate. thank you.
3 hours ago
By Julianne Sorrow
Francisco Toribio
Hi I have an issue whith Rise Quiz related to the questions feedback. I've setup Correct/Incorrect feedback in the quiz, but the feedback doesn't appears unless the qu...
3 hours ago
By Mary Hetherington
Kimberly DeMucha Kalil
Is it possible to make an audio clip auto play in Rise? And if so, how can I do this?
5 hours ago
By Thomas Kauer
Darren Smith
Hi Hopefully i can get this discussion to make sense: I have written a RISE 360 course it contains modules with a quiz at the end of each module a total of 3 modules a...
5 hours ago
By Darren Smith
Mike Gagos
Does Rise 360 have the ability to add keywords or tags for SCORM like Captivate does? https://www.jcasolutions.com/blog/creating-scorm-package-adobe-captivate/ ...
5 hours ago
By Karl Muller
Melissa Morrison
I'm playing around in Rise and I cannot see a way to add audio. Is this not possible? Currently I'm looking at an Image and text, but I would want to add audio to almo...
6 hours ago
By Ryan Govreau
Yaseen Ahmed
Good Afternoon, I am currently working on a course (Rise 360). I have added hyperlinks to a slide and I am trying to make sure they click and open the hyperlink before...
7 hours ago
By Yaseen Ahmed
Barb Leon
Can Rise publish to Word like Storyline? Is this coming in a future release?
7 hours ago
By Claire Weaver
Grant Tucker
I've never encountered this type of issue before. I'm using Oracle Taleo as my LMS, and I've published a series of Rise courses as SCORM 2004 so I can track the indivi...
8 hours ago
By Grant Tucker
Cynthia Paré
Hi guys, I'm currently developping a proof of concept in Rise and I'm having trouble finding where to switch the default language. Per example, on screen you can see d...
8 hours ago
By Alyssa Gomez
VRAC ARTICULATE 01
Hello there! I just encountered with this issue/bug (?) in a few Rise courses I have been developing. I have a multimedia content at the very end of my courses (Exc...
8 hours ago
By VRAC ARTICULATE 01
Mike Gagos
This is going to be a bit of a niche question I think, but we've developed a Rise 360 course that includes a video through our video streaming service in an iFram...
9 hours ago
By Mike Gagos
Andrea Moore
Can the bullets in a list block be moved closer to the text?
9 hours ago
By Andrea Moore