Last Post Replies
Justin Grenier
We’re improving the Articulate 360 sign-in experience and have added a new network endpoint. If your working environment doesn’t require whitelisting endpoints or you’...
2 months ago
By Crystal Horn
Mike Olivieri
We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more cont...
24 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released the scenario block for Rise 360, and we think you’re going to love it. Now you can easily add branching scenarios featuring Content Library 360 chara...
4 days ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mike Olivieri
Today we released a new feature that’s just for Articulate 360 Teams: transfer content. Now it’s easy to maintain control of your content when team members change. The...
7 days ago
By Crystal Horn
Francisco Toribio
Hi I have an issue whith Rise Quiz related to the questions feedback. I've setup Correct/Incorrect feedback in the quiz, but the feedback doesn't appears unless the qu...
10 hours ago
By Hillary Robinson
Nancy McKernan
How do you download the source files for a course? We have a license and are using Rise.
23 hours ago
By Jonathan Fetter-Salazar
Edward Developer
Request/idea for future release: could you enable the addition of a poster frame to videos in Rise? It would add a level of polish to the videos. I know that I can add...
2 days ago
By SibaPrasad Padhi
Blanca Sermak
I don't know if I missed it, but if there isn't one already, Rise really needs an "undo" option. I just accidentally deleted text from a course I was reviewing and it ...
2 days ago
By Harry Carter
Peggy Krohn
I have a section with two lessons. One lesson is populated; the second one is not and the second one still has the placeholder, Add a Lesson Title here. When I hover o...
2 days ago
By Harry Carter
Alessio Picci
I have just received the translated files (from English to Simplified Chinese) from the translation agency. Now, I have successfully imported the .xlif files into...
2 days ago
By Matt Garton
Glen Murdock
Hello, Anyone else experience this? The font I have set up is showing as 17 pt in my Rise course. When I publish to PDF, it seems to go down to about 5 or 6 pt! Luckil...
2 days ago
By Glen Murdock
Nicholas Crouch
I have a very large course that I am creating that is going to be a bunch of smaller courses pulled together. I have a few of the smaller courses already created...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Linda Mendonsa
This is a huge problem for me, not being able to undo easily, or not being able to go back more than one step. As everyone has indicated, ctrl-Z doesn't work in many c...
2 days ago
By Linda Mendonsa
Okland Construction
How can I stop getting emails that say "'Example ABC' successfully published to Articulate Review" every time I publish? I'm already unsubscribed from all communicatio...
2 days ago
By Deanna Johnson
Justin Grenier
We’re so excited about the latest new feature in Rise: Storyline blocks! You can now have the best of both worlds: custom interactivity with Storyline 360 and easy web...
2 days ago
By Michael Anselmo
@ CIBC
Hi. I attached a SL block on my Rise course and I wanted it autoplay on display. It is fine on desktop but when I preview on mobile, I notice that it doesn't autoplay....
2 days ago
By Michael Anselmo
Internacional de Marketing
Hello, I was wondering if there were any plans of adding a Dark Mode in SCORM. Dark Mode is becoming more and more popular since it's such a great relief of the...
3 days ago
By Martin Dean
Adam Meek
Hi Everyone I seem to be having problems with the Continue Blocks in Rise 360. When i am creating the course, the blocks are there. When i preview the course in on all...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller
Monika Borkowska
When bulding courses in Rise I've noticed that it's impossible to change size of the header space (top marigin) or font size of the lesson's title. What I woud li...
3 days ago
By Cass Netzley
Andrew Ratner
Hi All, I'm trying to do a little experiment in Rise. Let's think of it like this: I have two longer pieces of content in a Blocks lesson, Content A and Content B. Ins...
3 days ago
By Jean-David Rouah
Tabatha Dragonberry
Hello Everyone, I don't know if I missed it, but with Rise flash cards is there a setting to have them shuffle so they are not in the same order every time the l...
3 days ago
By Tabatha Dragonberry
Crystal Singleton
Greetings! We have several Rise courses that contain quizzes and we are having trouble getting the score results to publish to Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD) which...
3 days ago
By Crystal Singleton
R Owen
Is it possible to link to subheading with it the same Lesson? I want the learner to be able to jump ahead in my lesson? Items have unique id so could these used an old...
3 days ago
By John Moore
Angela Dawson
Hi team Loving Rise and the enhancements that keep coming through. One that would be extremely useful is find and replace. I can find on the page I'm on using Ctrl+F b...
3 days ago
By Irina Poloubessov