Publish your course to Review 360 to collect feedback from stakeholders. It’s a great way to collaborate on a project before distributing the finalized course to learners.
- Choose to Publish a New Item or Update an Existing Item
- Change the Course Thumbnail Image
- Adjust the Player Properties and Quality Settings
- Distribute Your Published Course
- Go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Publish.
- When the Publish window appears, select the Review 360 tab on the left. (If you have an Articulate 360 tab instead of Review 360, update Studio 360 to see all the latest enhancements. We changed the name to Review 360 on January 23, 2019.)
- Choose to publish a new item or update an existing item:
- Create a new item: Mark this option to publish a brand new content item to Review 360, then give it a title. (The title defaults to the name of your project file. Changing the title here won't affect the name of your project file.) Note that the title on the player will display up to 80 characters.
- Publish a new version of an existing item: Mark this option to update an existing content item in Review 360, then select the item you want to update. (Review 360 keeps track of version history, so you can still view previously-published versions of the content item.)
By default, Presenter uses an image of the first slide in your course as the thumbnail image on your Review 360 home page, but you can choose a different image.
- Temporarily switch to the Web tab on the left side of the Publish window.
- Click the ellipsis button (...) beside the Title field to open the Project Info window.
- Click the hyperlinked text below the default image, then select a different slide in your course or click Picture from File to choose an image on your hard drive.
- Click OK to close the Project Info window.
- Switch back to the Review 360 tab on the left side of the Publish window to finish the publishing process.
Use the Properties section of the Publish window to make last-minute changes to your player, adjust the quality settings, and assign a presenter bio to your course.
- The Player property shows the name of the player currently assigned to your project. (The player is the interface learners see around the perimeter of your slide content.) To make adjustments to your player, click the player name to open the player editor.
- The Quality property lets you control the compression settings for audio clips, videos, and pictures in your course. The quality settings default to whatever you used the last time you published a course. To change them, click Quality, make your adjustments, and click OK.
- Choose Standard if you want to use the default settings: optimal video quality of 5, audio bitrate of 56 kbps, and image quality of 80%.
- Choose Custom if you want to define your own quality settings. Drag the slider for any of the three values to change the compression. Higher values give you higher-quality output but also larger file sizes (which means longer download times). Lower values give you smaller file sizes and faster download times, but the visual and audio quality will be lower as well.
Tip: Image compression only applies to JPG files.
- Mark the Optimize Audio Volume box to normalize audio throughout your course for consistent volume across content slides, interactions, and quizzes.
Tip: If your course audio already has consistent volume, you can speed up the publishing process by unchecking this option.
- The Presenter drop-down lets you choose a presenter bio for the course. The presenter bio will appear in the sidebar of your published course. Click the ellipsis (...) button if you need to manage your library of presenter bios. (In order for the presenter bio to display in your published course, you'll need to enable the presenter panel in your player. Click here to learn how.)
When you're finished making selections, click the Publish button.
Your content gets published and uploaded to Review 360 all at once. How fast this happens depends on the size of your course and your Internet speed.
When the Publish Successful window appears, click View Presentation to open Review 360 in your default web browser and manage the course you just uploaded.
To give viewers access to your published course:
- Open your web browser to your Review 360 home page and click your course to open it.
- Click Share in the upper right corner.
- If you want to password-protect your course, mark the box to Set a password and enter a password in the field provided.
- Copy the shareable link, then send it to your viewers. Be sure to give them the password, too, if you added one.
If you don’t want viewers to post comments on your course, click the ellipsis (...) button in the upper right corner and choose Disable comments.