E-Learning is magic.
Think about it. As an e-learning developer, you work as an alchemist: turning raw training material into engaging courses that give learners the knowledge they need.
And how do you test if your training powers are working? With quizzes and knowledge checks, of course! When you see learners’ assessment scores start to levitate, you know you’re onto something.
If you need a little mojo to help make your assessments more enchanting, try using one of these five downloads to give your next project a boost.
- Calculate a learner's IQ on your topic with this visual download by Trina Rimmer.
- Try this customizable multiple-choice quiz by Montse Posner Anderson to give learners context for their wrong answers.
- Watch as Alexander Salas gives learners a boost of encouragement by showing exactly how far they’ve come (and how much they have left to go!).
- Ready, set, sort! This drag-and-drop quiz download by David Anderson lets learners organize information into categories.
- Delight design-minded learners with these sleek, downloadable quiz slides by Matthew Guyan.
Looking for more e-learning magic? Be sure to keep an eye out on E-Learning Heroes for weekly E-Learning Challenges, Recaps, and Roundups.