Rise makes it so easy to create beautiful, responsive e-learning. You can include all kinds of interactions and media to grab your learner’s attention, and easily customize the look and feel of your course to reflect your organization’s brand.
We grabbed some of the most helpful, stylish, and inspiring examples from E-Learning Heroes that showcase engaging and fun e-learning, which were simple to create with Rise 360. Take a look:
- Check out Allison LaMotte’s interstellar travel guide, which features stunning, eye-catching experiences.
- Dive into this compliance demo by Nicole Legault to see how you can meet regulatory requirements with Rise 360.
- Explore Myanmar in this interactive travel guide by Kate Dixon.
- Spot the powerful Rise 360 features showcased in Sarah Hodge’s Dog Care Basics course, like drag-and-drop interactions and Storyline blocks.
- See one way you can use scenario blocks in Rise 360 with this Food Allergy Awareness course from Allison LaMotte.