"Jeanette, Thank you so much for posting your sample file. My boss just asked about this and whether it was something we could do."
- over 5 years ago06/30/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the info. It looks like, unless they make an update, I won't be able to use a quiz slide for an acknowledgement screen. I'..."
- over 5 years ago06/21/16 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
Beth Gabert started a new discussion Seekbar shouldn't be visible on slide layer
"I have a quiz slide that I used as an acknowledgement page in a course. I have the slide properties set to NO seekbar - and, being a quiz..."
- over 5 years ago06/21/16 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"i'm having the same issue rebecca was having (hotspots on the master slide are not working), but i DON'T have an image blocking links on ..."
- over 6 years ago07/23/15 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"yep. SL2 completely froze up (not the 1st time), yet the task manager insists that it's running fine. this is almost worse than flash."
- over 6 years ago07/23/15 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
Beth Gabert replied to the discussion Installing Storyline 2...replaces Storyline 1?????
"I have both SL1 and SL2. When I double-click on the SL1 icon to open it, I get the error message: "Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet..."
- over 6 years ago05/26/15 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"i'm having almost this same problem. while i'm able to select the pre-fabricated motion path (circle, square, etc.) and delete it, i'm un..."
- over 7 years ago10/17/14 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"is there any way to make it so that the user won't repeat any of the "questions"? My course is set up so that there are 3 customers that ..."
- over 7 years ago06/04/14 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"that was perfect. i was able to adapt it to my needs and now it's functioning exactly like i want it to. thank you so much for finding th..."
- almost 8 years ago04/01/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Beth Gabert replied to the discussion Free Storyline file: pre-built, user-defined timer
"i just want to thank you for posting this. i needed a timer that counted down from 30 seconds while the user completes a short activity, ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/01/14 at 11:50 am (UTC)
Beth Gabert started a new discussion stopwatch timed activity
"i'm trying to create an activity where there are several things wrong within a picture and the user has only 30 seconds to click on all t..."
- almost 8 years ago03/31/14 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"are there any requirements as far as what particular PC operating system and processor speed? i ask because i coworker of mine remembers ..."
- almost 8 years ago03/31/14 at 11:53 am (UTC)