"You might consider Moodle, either hosting yourself or finding a web hosting company with an inexpensive hosting plan. The free open sourc..."
- 1 month ago12/16/21 at 6:46 am (UTC)
"SCORM publishing is one way, so no, no way back to the source file."
- 3 months ago10/22/21 at 11:35 pm (UTC)
"Betting you probably found the answer by now. If not, I'd explore the files created after publishing for a manifest looking file for ">..."
- 5 months ago09/01/21 at 6:43 am (UTC)
- 5 months ago09/01/21 at 6:41 am (UTC)
"Nice bit of code Anna. A quick suggestion for your code. Consider switching to the following Date class initializer as that gets the lear..."
- 5 months ago08/27/21 at 2:16 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How to prevent audio in storyline from pausing when it leaves focus
"The web browser is the controlling factor in audio focus management, not SL."
- 6 months ago08/05/21 at 1:14 am (UTC)
"Here's a starting point for you."
- 7 months ago06/16/21 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"Data is transmitted to the LMS via standard HTTP POST so anyone w/intermediate knowledge of the Developer tab in current browsers can "sn..."
- 7 months ago06/16/21 at 12:39 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago06/16/21 at 12:36 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago06/16/21 at 12:33 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago06/16/21 at 12:29 am (UTC)
"Related MP4 posts in the forums like this one and this might offer some help. The video file size might be an issue, as well as the ..."
- 8 months ago05/20/21 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"I ran the math w/two different values. If pct = 100 the value is returns match; try 90 and see if the math looks better. Square root of (..."
- 9 months ago04/12/21 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Moodle is a popular option, at moodle.org"
- 9 months ago04/12/21 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"MP3 are stream-able formats so you could try using a Web Object. Another option is creating a small bit of HTML <audio> tag that re..."
- over 1 year ago09/05/20 at 7:00 am (UTC)
- over 1 year ago09/05/20 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"A bit old, but this forum thread might be a good starting point."
- over 1 year ago06/27/20 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I would search these forums for Easy LMS if you are interested in learning deeper level details. If Easy LMS sales and marketin..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Work the video budget from multiple quotes, as that's the most expensive part of the project. Next get quotes for writing. Lastly mu..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I've used a really long graphic matching the background color of the lesson to force the scrollable area to be longer. Adding blank lines..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"You might try a variable to count the number of times the button is clicked, then set a trigger at the start of the timeline to..."
- over 1 year ago05/16/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Chromebooks are designed around Google's Chrome browser, which is Articulate Storyline's preferred web browser so you should be fine. I m..."
- over 1 year ago05/02/20 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion How do I set a cookie as a variable in Storyline 360?
- over 1 year ago04/28/20 at 5:36 am (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Determining the browser being used to view course and display a message based upon that determination
- almost 2 years ago03/24/20 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
Brian Dennis replied to the discussion Was both JQuery and Greensock removed in the January update?
"JQuery looks to have been removed per this post from January."
- almost 2 years ago03/24/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)