Bryant Kuehner started a new discussion Pin Dial Glitch
" I'm experiencing a problem with dials in Storyline 360. Whenever I set a needle-pin style dial so that it's default position is no..."
- over 1 year ago06/18/20 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
Bryant Kuehner started a new discussion Remember Drag and Drop Order
"I'm trying to develop a module based on the PACE Color Palette, and I want it to work something like this: I have four colored cards in m..."
- over 1 year ago04/16/20 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"UPDATE: I SOLVED THE ISSUE MYSELF! Here's what was causing the issue: In SuccessFactors (or at least in our build of SF), when you add a ..."
- over 1 year ago02/21/20 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"Well, I've narrowed it down to something on the Quiz Results slides - I deleted those slides, but not the question draws, and the content..."
- almost 2 years ago01/10/20 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jamie. Just to make sure I understand - the issue is that it takes longer to report the status to the LMS?"
- almost 2 years ago01/10/20 at 1:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks for escalating Ren! I just shared my file with your engineer. Hopefully this gets resolved soon!"
- almost 2 years ago01/06/20 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Bryant Kuehner started a new discussion Quizzes Preventing Complete Course Trigger From Functioning
"I published a Storyline 360 module in my org's SuccessFactors build, using AICC output. The course consisted of seven scenes: A Main Menu..."
- almost 2 years ago01/03/20 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Those both seem like compelling arguments! I imagine expressions could also distract from the primary focus of the training, which is the..."
- over 2 years ago04/24/19 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
Bryant Kuehner started a new discussion "Headless" Photos
"Not a tech question, but something interesting that cropped up. I recently built an interaction using photos that came exclusively from t..."
- over 2 years ago04/23/19 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Following up because I figured it out myself! Evidently, SuccessFactors doesn't like it when you have quotation marks in your quiz respo..."
- almost 3 years ago01/14/19 at 3:06 pm (UTC)