"Hi Deborah, you can use the Author field for your text to display without the " " marks :) "
- 4 months ago08/09/21 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Just jumping on this thread as I have similar issues with SCORM 1.2 and wondered if anyone had any success or lightbulb moments? Thanks :)"
- 4 months ago08/09/21 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
CJ McKay replied to the discussion Exporting Rise course as LMS version is taking hours!
"Hi All, I can confirm that we have been having similar issues."
- 4 months ago08/02/21 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks JC, totally agree. Wouldn't usually use too much movement, but with these being subtle I think of them more as "eye catching" rath..."
- over 2 years ago03/27/19 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Hello Everyone, sorry I am late to the party, but thought I would share anyway. I used GIF images to add small subtle movement onto my ..."
- over 2 years ago03/27/19 at 11:59 am (UTC)
"Thank you :)"
- 3 years ago11/05/18 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Jumping on the band wagon here, but could I also have a copy please? This is excellent!"
- 3 years ago11/05/18 at 11:51 am (UTC)
CJ McKay replied to the discussion Dates to Remember - Our office challenge! - NOW WITH SOURCE FILES
"These are fantastic Donna thanks for sharing! "
- 3 years ago09/03/18 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, sure, sorry for the delay. Have attached the story file for you and simply altered the text and videos. This version has the..."
- over 3 years ago06/15/18 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, We have updated our SL (3.16.15842.0) but still have issues with videos in HTML5 using Chrome. To add to the complexity, it ..."
- over 3 years ago06/12/18 at 10:54 am (UTC)
CJ McKay replied to the discussion How can my entire team view the content I place in Articulate Review?
"Is there no way to have a "team dashboard" where each member of the team can see all projects uploaded, without having to share? Thanks "
- over 3 years ago03/22/18 at 11:58 am (UTC)
CJ McKay commented on the article Add Custom Interactions to Rise Projects with the New Storyline Block
"This is a fantastic update, thanks guys!"
- 4 years ago10/10/17 at 3:54 pm (UTC)