"I agree with you Mark. It's hard to believe how long it is taking to have what seems like basic accessibility features available. I ..."
- 3 months ago06/29/21 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Looking forward to it, thank you!"
- 10 months ago11/12/20 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"I also need this list of accessible and inaccessible block types as all of our courses must meet accessibility standards. Can't wait for ..."
- 10 months ago11/10/20 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
"While I love the idea of these chart blocks, they are not currently useful to us since all the graphs we need to show are comparing diffe..."
- 10 months ago11/09/20 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Are you still on track for being WCAG 2.1 compliant by the end of 2020? "
- 12 months ago10/06/20 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Yes, thanks! I'll do that now."
- 1 year ago06/26/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mark, Was this issue resolved for you. I am experience the exact same problem. Thanks!"
- 1 year ago06/26/20 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I am having the same probably as a couple other people. Captions worked great when testing with the Rise Preview Link but no..."
- 1 year ago06/26/20 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"+ 1 for me. There is so much need for this with our trainings. "
- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Harry, Thanks for the help! I see now that you must have the sidebar set to "no sidebar" in addition to the Previous & Next buttons..."
- over 2 years ago02/20/19 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same problem, but see no Continue button after the Quiz like is mentioned above even though the Next/Prev buttons are tur..."
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
EPD Seattle started a new discussion Rise needs caption upload feature for videos.
"Please make this a priority for your new features. All of our videos need to be captioned as well "locked" so users cannot skip ahe..."
- over 2 years ago02/08/19 at 12:10 am (UTC)
EPD Seattle replied to the discussion Storyline in Rise - strange icon appears in top left corner
"I have the same issue with my courses and it is confusing users. The hand icon has appeared on desktop (PC and Mac, different browsers), ..."
- almost 3 years ago11/15/18 at 6:31 pm (UTC)