"I'm still unable to use Rise 360 in Chrome again today. I'm not using our company VPN (which is Pulse Secure). I only turn on VPN when I ..."
- over 1 year ago05/14/20 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"I logged back out, and back in and then cleared my cache. (again) Went one further and re-booted my machine, in case it was a connectivit..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"And now I'm getting an "error" that tell me it can't find the page. Screenshot attached. This is very frustrating. I have deadlines..."
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"I'm using Chrome and it's NOT WORKING.....HELP! Review 360 is working fine. Screenshot attached. "
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer started a new discussion Rise 360 Modules: Correct Cornerstone LMS template for full screen playback
"Is there a recommended playback template in Cornerstone for courses developed in Rise 360? The current Cornerstone template our cli..."
- over 1 year ago02/25/20 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer commented on the article Share Your Force-Filled Star Wars E-Learning Templates and Examples #262
"FUN! Thanks for the blast from the past!"
- over 1 year ago01/29/20 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Nice to hear from you, Jeff! I've made official feature / enhancement requests for auto-play SEVERAL times in the last two..."
- 2 years ago10/04/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Right on, Jeff! I was very disappointed when reading Alyssa's response. I'm on the verge of buying Adobe Captivate again. Best..."
- 2 years ago10/04/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"I'm extremely disappointed to read this news, as I'm sure are MANY others! We are developing e-learning modules, not websites! ..."
- 2 years ago10/04/19 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"I noticed you used a gray background color for the timeline elements. Unfortunately, the connecting lines for the timeline block are also..."
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer started a new discussion Copy a knowledge check question from one lesson to the final quiz
"Is there a way to copy a question inserted in a lesson block to the "final knowledge check" block in Rise 360? Please advise. :) &..."
- over 2 years ago06/14/19 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"Hi Jon, If you select "none" for the SCORM mechanism, what are you able to track? Granted the LMS should track access to the module, but..."
- over 2 years ago05/28/19 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Shannon....to find out that VR is not on the immediate road map is a disappointment. "
- over 2 years ago05/10/19 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"So your templates aren't real templates. None of the styles are applied to anything other than the slides you insert. That's really disap..."
- over 2 years ago05/08/19 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"I do not see an option to download any of the templates (Affinity or otherwise), as a whole, to the templates library. I want the ENTIRE ..."
- over 2 years ago05/08/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the information. I'm having a similar issue when testing in Chrome. I'm using Storyline 360 to develop and Review 360 for..."
- over 2 years ago04/25/19 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"I'll add to Eric's feature request too. One of the only reasons we ever export module content to a document is for testing. What good ..."
- over 2 years ago04/04/19 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Please add the auto-playback feature! When taking an e-learning module on a small device, it is even more important that we are able to a..."
- over 2 years ago04/01/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"One more thing.... All of this effort is to get a certificate of completion to function "within Rise". (At least appear to the end user ..."
- over 2 years ago03/07/19 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Allison. :) We do have the full version of Articulate 360. That said, I see no QuizMaker app in my list: Where/how can I ..."
- over 2 years ago03/07/19 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer started a new discussion QuizMaker 360 Licensing
"I'm developing courses in Rise 360 and need to create a quiz that gives custom pass/fail responses to the quiz results. I understand that..."
- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"Is QuizMaker a separate product, or is it just part of SL360? When I clicked on the "free trial here" link posted above, there is no sep..."
- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Matt Adlai-Gail - yes. Export type > Web."
- almost 3 years ago10/26/18 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
eLearning Developer replied to the discussion Rise with Storyline interaction not working on mobile
"Hi Karen Pizur at Bader-Rutter. We are experiencing the same thing. If you click on the play button, it opens another window and then ru..."
- almost 4 years ago01/04/18 at 8:29 pm (UTC)