James Washok added the course Macbeth Demo I
"Module to support Macbeth lesson taught in 10th grade English class."
- over 1 year ago04/12/20 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
James Washok added the course Chemical Safety
"Detailing OSHA requirements for chemical safety in the workplace."
- over 1 year ago04/12/20 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
James Washok added the course Facility Security
"Covering the requirements for ensuring facility security at select FlightSafety Learning Centers."
- over 1 year ago04/12/20 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
James Washok added the course Soft Skills Training - Effective Communication
"Soft Skills training course covering effective communication skills."
- over 1 year ago04/12/20 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
James Washok added the course Trade Compliance Awareness
"Required Trade Compliance training for FlightSafety Teammates."
- over 1 year ago04/12/20 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"Oh, it's just a hassle now; I've been able to work around it without an issue. The thing is, it doesn't matter if I'm working from a netw..."
- 2 years ago10/21/19 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
"I've been running into this error frequently and it's just bothersome. What I now do when I get this is to simply copy the file to anothe..."
- 2 years ago10/18/19 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"Valeria, I would think that using the TEXT STRING variable and setting Path A = anything BUT that string and Path B = the TEXT STRING wou..."
- 2 years ago10/18/19 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"Yup. I decided to do a reboot of the PC and voila...everything was back to normal. Thanks! James Washok, M.Ed. Instructional Designer ..."
- 2 years ago08/28/19 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"And...one more! "
- 2 years ago08/28/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"We had the initial "test out" assessment that directed the candidates to the right path. Those that passed went on, no further assessment..."
- over 2 years ago04/09/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Just jumping in to be informed when Scenarios are added...THIS is going to be a nice addition! "
- over 2 years ago04/09/19 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"For one of my simulator technician training series (EPIC Avionics), we had to test the candidates prior to their entrance into the progra..."
- over 2 years ago04/09/19 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"Trade Compliance Awareness opening video https://360.articulate.com/review/content/da1c0204-ae76-4bea-8697-2e0a94231bd4/review Occu..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/19 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
James Washok commented on the article How are Course Designers Using Animated GIFs in E-Learning? #221
"https://rise.articulate.com/share/VNkiARPDLeqa60UcNrWr-coKGVL3Y8W1 I've been rebuilding - and re-branding - our corporate eLearning ..."
- over 2 years ago04/03/19 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Totally agree with you Ted. Rise - and Storyline - Modules are exactly that, Modules, NOT surfing the internet. In the case of surfing th..."
- over 2 years ago03/21/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Drag the "soiled linens" into the yellow bag; then, drag the yellow bag into the bin below."
- over 2 years ago03/18/19 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"It is most certainly on Google's end. What's interesting - to me - is that, since Articulate released that "patch" some time ago, I have ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
James Washok commented on the article 5 Graphic Design Mistakes Newbies Make and How to Avoid Them
":) I keep telling my immediate boss how lucky he is; I come from an educational background (secondary science teacher) who then moved ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/18 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"That's what I was forced to do as well. The bad thing was that I have been building introductory videos for our eLearning, something rela..."
- 3 years ago09/04/18 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"Ah, I see... I was running into the same problem and Articulate launched a patch that helped with the issue I was having. According to t..."
- 3 years ago09/04/18 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Apparently, Articulate's patch somewhat fixed the issue. It had to do something with the browser settings (in the background/on the backe..."
- 3 years ago09/04/18 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"I recently built something similar. We have recurrent/annual training requirements to be met by employees. As with others, some of these ..."
- 3 years ago08/31/18 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic! I know that the recent update addressed the automatic playing of audio/video in Chrome, so I'm looking forward to this update ..."
- over 3 years ago06/28/18 at 11:36 am (UTC)