"Hopefully an Articulate team member will see this :-) Unfortunately, I am not on SL2 yet (budget restrictions at the moment) and I rea..."
- over 6 years ago07/08/15 at 6:47 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much! Can anyone send me a resource on how to use the vector images. When I download an image, sometimes there are several im..."
- over 6 years ago07/01/15 at 8:12 am (UTC)
"Does anyone know of anything similar for SL1 (please please say yes!)"
- almost 7 years ago12/19/14 at 10:03 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre commented on the article Two Ways to Brand Your Articulate Replay Screencast
"I must've been sleeping all this time (where was I during beta?!) because I just downloaded it! Can't wait for the first project using Re..."
- almost 8 years ago12/13/13 at 5:41 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre started a new discussion Best Layout For ...
"...It might just me and designer's block...but, I am putting together an awareness package for managers regarding e-Learning (yes, anothe..."
- 8 years ago09/15/13 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Ah I see...okay...the existing states have a "pre-set" behavior so I need to create a custom one. Missed that point. Thanks for your pat..."
- over 8 years ago06/21/13 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Christine ( or anyone) - Im not able to get this to work. I've copied exactly what you've shown me Christine. http://screencast.com/t/cV..."
- over 8 years ago06/19/13 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Christine...to say thank you is not enough. I just knew I was over thinking this whole process. Thank you so much for taking the time to..."
- over 8 years ago06/19/13 at 5:55 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre started a new discussion Display slide after Drag and Drop Interaction
"So, Im sure it can be done, however, I have no idea how to do it. In summary, I'd like the user to click an image, a lightbox comes up ..."
- over 8 years ago06/18/13 at 8:35 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre started a new discussion Using Variables for a Memory Game
"Hello all. So, I've been trying for several days now to create a memory game (similar to the one Bastiaan Timmer made) except with more ..."
- over 8 years ago06/13/13 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"I was looking for this option as well. Would be happy if Storyline had it...surprised if it doesn't."
- over 8 years ago06/06/13 at 7:36 am (UTC)
"Thanks Bastiaan. You've been very helpful. The thing is I have 9 pairs and I can't use your template (I wish I could) as I dont understa..."
- over 8 years ago06/05/13 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Joe - can you share the final output with us...even if it's just a screen capture. I just received a project and it's very similar to yo..."
- over 8 years ago05/30/13 at 8:06 am (UTC)
"Bastiaan - Im trying to create my memory game based on yours, however, Im not getting how you were able to make an image "stay" once they..."
- over 8 years ago05/15/13 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Talk about just in time! Thanks so much for sharing. I love this community!"
- over 8 years ago05/14/13 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Mike, that would be great! Thanks so much!"
- over 8 years ago04/24/13 at 2:28 am (UTC)
"Leave it to me to provide a good example of what not to do Thanks for the advice. "
- over 8 years ago04/22/13 at 2:34 am (UTC)
"Just like me to explain it clearly 1. I create new tabs for the player 2. I go to my first slide (which is basically my menu) and would..."
- over 8 years ago04/21/13 at 12:30 am (UTC)
"Jeanette Brooks said: Hi Ari! Here's one way that you can use a lightbox (it shows how to add a lightbox as a clickable tab on your playe..."
- over 8 years ago04/20/13 at 5:39 am (UTC)
"In the slide where you explain the states - we had to click on each state and a pop up would display. What functionality is that using? ..."
- over 8 years ago04/17/13 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"The link seems to be broken. Can you provide the correct link?"
- over 8 years ago04/17/13 at 6:59 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre started a new discussion Order of Images in Hover States
"Hello all - It seems like a simple problem, but I can't figure it out :-( I've recorded the issue here > http://screencast.com/t/WiV..."
- over 8 years ago04/16/13 at 6:15 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the input Minh. I dont mind if they are able to forward e-mail - it's not confidential anyway. Nonetheless, I guess it's ba..."
- over 8 years ago04/12/13 at 9:19 am (UTC)
Jeanette Cefre started a new discussion Embed an interaction in an e-mail
"Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has embedded an interaction (doesn't matter if it's Engage, Storyline, etc.) in an e-mail. I nee..."
- over 8 years ago04/12/13 at 7:44 am (UTC)