Joanne Chen replied to the discussion Another way to do a spinning wheel and dice activity
"What a smart idea, Peter. Thanks for sharing and that give me more inspirations!"
- 16 days ago09/09/21 at 8:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Liv, Yes, you can create this kind of activity in SL with numeric entry, triggers and variables in a drag and drop interaction. It can..."
- 20 days ago09/05/21 at 5:00 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen replied to the discussion Drag and Drop centered positioning with overlaying objects
"Hi Frederik, Yes, you can have only correct options dropped on the correct target. As below image, when you choose "a correct drop target..."
- 24 days ago09/01/21 at 4:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Mala, you can change the state of submit BTN to disabled when timeline starts on the slide. And change the submit BTN back to normal w..."
- 29 days ago08/27/21 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Dean, We found it was caused by font. The courses are developed in two languages, Chinese and English. There's no issue with..."
- 29 days ago08/27/21 at 8:02 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen replied to the discussion Multiple correct answer options in a multiple text entry slide
"If you have multiple entries in one question and each text/numeric entry has several correct answers, you can use T/F variables to detect..."
- 3 months ago07/07/21 at 10:12 am (UTC)
"+1 from me"
- 3 months ago07/05/21 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Allie, In your files you have G1-G4 Psss shown when users pass G1-G4 pre-test or post test. So I suggest you use the same criteri..."
- 4 months ago05/24/21 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Allie, The easiest way to fix your problem might be setting a trigger to show the COMPLETE ALL LAYER when all the post quizzes w..."
- 4 months ago05/22/21 at 9:37 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen commented on the article Teaching Math Online with E-Learning Activities #326
"Well, I do not have time for creating a new one this week. But I designed a multiplication game for my kids before and they loved it. I w..."
- 4 months ago05/17/21 at 9:47 am (UTC)
"Hi Aptive, I took a look at your slide and found that I can't view/select your main background image on the timeline. That's weird and mi..."
- 5 months ago05/05/21 at 3:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Cathy, Yes, you are on the right track and you can use shapes as targets rather than hotspots. You can use next BNT instead of submit ..."
- 5 months ago04/30/21 at 1:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Edith, Here is the story file. And for spinning wheel, you can refer the thread and make your own version."
- 5 months ago04/29/21 at 4:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Edith, Yes, you can use the shuffle function in a question to achieve that. The trick is using the quiz function and make i..."
- 5 months ago04/29/21 at 3:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Naseem, I post a article about how to do that in drag and drop questions. Hope that might help you."
- 5 months ago04/28/21 at 7:25 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen started a new discussion Partial credit for drag and drop questions
"If you want to have partial credit for a question in SL, right now the only default question type we can choose is multiple choice. Howev..."
- 5 months ago04/28/21 at 7:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Mandy, Unfortunately Quizmaker doesn't support the function you need. But you can import the quizmaker file into Storyline and do the ..."
- 5 months ago04/27/21 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Larry, I'd done a priorities exercise for a client, there were around 90+ cards for sorting. You can take a look at the demo. "
- 5 months ago04/24/21 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Elizabeth, you didn't do anything wrong on your triggers. I think it is some kind of bugs. When I delete the shown incorrect trigger f..."
- 5 months ago04/23/21 at 3:16 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen replied to the discussion Multiple Response with Individual Feedback Best Practices
"Hi Patrick, One way to do the trick is you can use markers next to each option on the feedback layer."
- 6 months ago03/30/21 at 4:47 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen replied to the discussion How to show quiz results as percentage of A's, B's, C's
"Hi Discover Learning Designs, I mocked up with four questions. Is this what you are looking for? https://360.articulate.com/re..."
- 6 months ago03/26/21 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"IF you set "show the slide draw content" to the question bank on the menu, users would be able to go to specific slide by clicking from t..."
- 7 months ago03/06/21 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks and yes, Jeffrey. I entered this at Top 10 Common E-Learning Interactions #307."
- 7 months ago03/05/21 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"This is awesome as usual, Ridvan. Thanks for sharing."
- 7 months ago03/05/21 at 3:48 am (UTC)
Joanne Chen replied to the discussion Passing Variable Data Between Storyline Blocks in Rise (a guide)
"This is awesome! Thanks for sharing, Owen. I am looking forward to using this."
- 7 months ago03/05/21 at 3:40 am (UTC)