Judy Siegel started a new discussion Can't publish to LMS
"I developed this course a few months ago. I was able to create an LMS zip and upload to our LMS. However, I recently had to make a few ch..."
- 6 months ago07/14/21 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"Was this ever resolved because I have the same issue."
- almost 2 years ago02/06/20 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Review 360 notifications
"As the administrator, I know how to change my notifications but is there a way for someone else to change their notifications? My manager..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/19 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Articulate Review versioning
"When I upload a new version of a module to review, what happens to the comments from the previous version (both resolved and not resolved..."
- almost 3 years ago02/28/19 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"Something funky must have been going on with our network yesterday as the link is working today. Thanks everyone for your assistance."
- almost 6 years ago02/17/16 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Our setup is set that links open in IE. The link is internal so you won't be able to follow the link. It's changing http://teams.sanofi...."
- almost 6 years ago02/16/16 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Link in Player Resources is changing
"I put a link in the Player Resources. The link is correct and when I click on test, I get there. After I publish the course, the link cha..."
- almost 6 years ago02/16/16 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"I can add a close button to the second lightbox with a trigger to return to the first lightbox but I would have preferred not to since th..."
- almost 7 years ago02/26/15 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Lightboxes
"I have created a slide (1) with a link that opens a lightbox slide (2). It works. The lightbox slide has a link that opens another light..."
- almost 7 years ago02/25/15 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help but I am not able to reinstall anything and it wouldn't be easy to get IT to do it as well. Also, the crashing was o..."
- almost 7 years ago02/19/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Importing Engage slide
"I am trying to embed an Engage '09 slide in to Storyline 2. I ma having several issues. 1) First, I imported the Engage file in to Story..."
- almost 7 years ago02/17/15 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the information."
- 7 years ago01/06/15 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Photographic characters in Storyline 2
"Does Storyline 2 come with photographic characters? The characters I see are from the bundle I received with Storyline 1. But the demo I ..."
- 7 years ago01/05/15 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"I have indeed ordered a Blue Yeti microphone although not the one pictured above. It cost $100. I can't report on it yet as I am having t..."
- over 7 years ago10/14/14 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help everyone."
- over 7 years ago10/06/14 at 5:55 am (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion Microphones
"Can anyone recommend an affordable microphone for recording voice? ($100 or less) "
- over 7 years ago10/03/14 at 7:42 am (UTC)
"I didn't do anything special (that I can remember) such as changing settings. I just know that it worked when I linked to the html file r..."
- over 8 years ago08/27/13 at 5:24 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Nicole. Very similar issue so I told them about suing the html file rather than the swf. Thanks for pointing me toward the thread."
- over 9 years ago08/15/12 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"I had a very similar issue but when I launched using story.html rather than story.swf, it worked."
- over 9 years ago08/15/12 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Flash 10 is a bit dangerous here as not everyone has upgraded to it. But for the sake of experimentation, I published to Flash 10 but sti..."
- over 9 years ago08/14/12 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Sometimes, when it isn't working, if I refresh my browser, then it works. But I can't tell my learners to do that because it starts the s..."
- over 9 years ago08/14/12 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"The files are being published to Flash 8. Each movie is only 2-3 minutes. The frame rate is 30. Filenames are fine. The files work fine i..."
- over 9 years ago08/14/12 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"I am inserting using Insert -> Flash as the article states and I am not using HTML 5 or Mobile Player."
- over 9 years ago08/14/12 at 9:06 am (UTC)
Judy Siegel started a new discussion problems with Captivate simulations
"I have created several Captivate simulations that include the learner having to do text inputs. I am having trouble getting them to work ..."
- over 9 years ago08/14/12 at 8:55 am (UTC)