Karthick Richard started a new discussion Bug That Marks Correct Answer as Incorrect in Multiple Response
"Ran into a weird bug when testing a Rise course today. A Multiple Response question in the quiz is being marked as Incorrect even though ..."
- 2 months ago11/25/21 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
Karthick Richard commented on the article Proof There’s Always More Than One Way to Present Course Content
"Kinda the same thought that was running in my head. I was just thinking it was a great example of how you could use multiple approaches i..."
- 9 months ago05/02/21 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to say "what sorcery is this". I'm going to open Powerpoint and try out these cool tricks."
- 10 months ago03/31/21 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"I beleaf this is wonderfully done! :)"
- 10 months ago03/31/21 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"I don't know why, but that close button made me chuckle. :) I like the design. Also, I noticed the tabs flickering/glitching when I mo..."
- 10 months ago03/31/21 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the update, Maria. "
- 10 months ago03/19/21 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"I like rainbows (we recently had one) and I wanted to create a windmill effect (with all the windmills in Amsterdam), so here's a mish-ma..."
- 10 months ago03/19/21 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"That's a cute illustration and GIF!"
- 10 months ago03/19/21 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Chino. I've raised a feature request that will hopefully be addressed at some point. "
- 1 year ago01/19/21 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
Karthick Richard started a new discussion Import Storyboard to Rise
"We use Word to storyboard our content. Once the storyboards are finalized, we build the course in Rise. There's very little that changes ..."
- 1 year ago01/18/21 at 11:22 am (UTC)