"Bare in mind that you can keep your file completely private in Vimeo, and this will give you the best performance possible. I use both so..."
- almost 2 years ago11/26/19 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"put the video file on Vimeo, and use video embedded component in rise."
- almost 2 years ago11/25/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"Try to break out of the one-way street that is powerpoint and narration. build interactive pieces inside of the stage that require the le..."
- almost 2 years ago10/24/19 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"I do most of it as a Rise Hotspot, and the scenarios in Camtasia. I will ask if I can share any of this out :). I build the Camtas..."
- 2 years ago10/17/19 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Scenario, or practical case-based. I make a lot of this, and we have theory slides for specific menu etc, and then a workflow video with ..."
- 2 years ago10/17/19 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Agreed, the option of having hot spot elements playing an associated audio file on open automatically would be particularly helpful...."
- 2 years ago09/26/19 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"hi Leslie, any updates on this? I think for some that sell access to courseware, but dont necessarily admin the intended LMS (let's say i..."
- 2 years ago09/23/19 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"I know you can just zip up the publish folder and mail it over. I have done that in a few instances. this was using the web publish thoug..."
- 2 years ago09/20/19 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Publish "for web" and share the published folder with the cleint. are you not able to give out links from articulate 360 for review?..."
- 2 years ago09/20/19 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
"try to update the graphic drivers on your computer, update windows to the latest version, as well as your recording tool. lastly test rec..."
- 2 years ago09/12/19 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
"This is a great way to break out something that is bullet point heavy. do you have a storyline project that we could look at ? thanks"
- 2 years ago08/20/19 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"great work, are you drawing all of those characters or do you have a magical resource for illustrations."
- 2 years ago08/20/19 at 11:38 am (UTC)
"one of the issues I see the most with this sort of complaint is the serial system sleeper. as people finish something they slap the lid c..."
- over 2 years ago07/18/19 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
Kiera McAuliffe started a new discussion Scorm expiration date.
"Hi, do we have a feature similar to captivate where we can set an expiration date on scorms?"
- over 2 years ago03/29/19 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"thanks so much :) "
- over 2 years ago03/28/19 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
Kiera McAuliffe commented on the article How are Course Designers Using Text-to-Speech in E-Learning? #223
"I came across this, whilst researching TTS this week. You can train the system by reading short snippets of a story that AI uses to synth..."
- over 2 years ago03/28/19 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"one more please :)"
- over 2 years ago03/28/19 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"take a look at this https://www.branchtrack.com/projects/ltcmdaf1"
- over 2 years ago03/28/19 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Very cool David, thanks for sharing."
- over 2 years ago03/27/19 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Looks really good David, any chance of a peek in at a working stage? I've been toying with this for a while, but my strentgh is video pro..."
- over 2 years ago03/27/19 at 8:02 am (UTC)
Kiera McAuliffe replied to the discussion Which is the best app for randomised quizzes in an LMS?
"I feel like there is absolutely a gap in the market for an Exam builder. I use Rise for content, and build knowledge checks in to the mat..."
- over 2 years ago02/26/19 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"Yes, I am already doing this. I would really like the interactions to track in the course."
- over 2 years ago02/22/19 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
Kiera McAuliffe started a new discussion H5P intergration
"How hard would it be to integrate the H5P tools into rise scorms. I already do this in another LMS, with a plugin, but these don't reside..."
- over 2 years ago02/20/19 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
Kiera McAuliffe started a new discussion Rise Custom Fonts
"HI all, I would like to know if custom WOFF fonts are embedded into the scorm file, or is there some sort of api call to an online web fo..."
- over 2 years ago02/20/19 at 11:27 pm (UTC)