"I add a trigger to pause the timeline before the exit animation. I set a trigger the resume the timeline to resume when a button is click..."
- 2 years ago09/11/19 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"I have changed the theme font, but that's not an acceptable solution. I need to have one master slide with one look and another master wi..."
- over 2 years ago05/07/19 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Just picked up my brand new Windows 10 laptop. Installed a clean copy of Storyline 3 on the virgin machine and have exactly the same issu..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
Kriss Laber started a new discussion Fonts have gone nuts in new Storyline 3 update.
"I have the most bizarre problem. Storyline Update 6: 3.6.18134.0 makes most fonts go nuts. For example, if I apply Arial Black to the hea..."
- over 2 years ago05/06/19 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"Same problem. I have two monitors and no matter what color I hover over when using the More Colors pallet, I get gray. Zett's suggestion ..."
- over 2 years ago03/26/19 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Wendy! This was driving me nuts. I was quickly grabbing and moving layers and they seemed to be re-ordering randomly. Once I s..."
- 3 years ago09/07/18 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Matt, how did you get your content into the classroom? "
- over 6 years ago01/29/15 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"@Justin, Thanks. I am frustrated that the smallest line spacing option has way too much leading. Unfortunately, if you try to reduce the ..."
- over 8 years ago06/21/13 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"I'm with Ettina and Brett. We need to be able to send a Word storyboard to our customers in a way that they can see the content of every ..."
- over 8 years ago06/18/13 at 11:59 am (UTC)
Kriss Laber started a new discussion Markers are 508 accessible - How can I change them
"For clarity, Tab=the keyboard key. While the tabbed interaction is technically accessible, it is NOT user friendly. It is easiest to und..."
- over 8 years ago05/23/13 at 8:24 am (UTC)
"I'm feeling a little silly. @Bill, when you you say select "no icon," do you mean to use a plain marker or is there an option to demove t..."
- over 8 years ago05/22/13 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christine. I've done that. How do I get Storyline to display that layer when the slide loads? I'm only getting the base layer."
- over 8 years ago05/20/13 at 11:06 am (UTC)
Kriss Laber started a new discussion Want layer behind buttons
"I've made a stair step and made the stairs into buttons. I want it to stay on top and for the layers that are exposed to appear behind be..."
- over 8 years ago05/20/13 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"I have to disagree. I made a one-slide course and placed ond text block. There are 3 bullets and it is animated by pop level. Then I adju..."
- over 8 years ago04/10/13 at 8:59 am (UTC)
"Coming into this discussion late, but I recently saw a great presentation at ASTD TechKnowledge conference. For slides like drag and drop..."
- over 8 years ago03/28/13 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
Kriss Laber started a new discussion Looking for a freelance graphic designer for PowerPoint
"Our company is looking for a graphic designer to work primarily in PowerPoint. Articulate knowledge is a plus, but not required. We are l..."
- 9 years ago07/30/12 at 6:52 am (UTC)
"I was searching through the old forums and this problem has been hanging around since 2007. I too am having spacing issues with hyperlink..."
- over 9 years ago01/16/12 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"I followed the advice in a different post and opened the interactions in Engage without the PPT being open, saved and closed them. When I..."
- 10 years ago10/01/11 at 7:25 am (UTC)
"I am having the same issue, however, the two articles are not the solution for me. I moved the entire package to a new location, re-linke..."
- 10 years ago10/01/11 at 5:31 am (UTC)
"Changing the annimation from a wipe doesn't seem practical. There are times when wipe is just the best option. I'm not having any luck wi..."
- over 10 years ago07/13/11 at 10:28 am (UTC)
Kriss Laber replied to the discussion Possible to change settings for image format in Storyboard output?
"The screnr Brian shared seems like a great option, but it's not working for me. I'm only getting 1/3 of the images when I reopen the html..."
- over 10 years ago06/16/11 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"I have an issue with the question about the mountain heights. When it came up, there were already in the right order, so I clicked "submi..."
- over 10 years ago06/13/11 at 7:48 pm (UTC)