"Hi Jim - Let me test my understanding of what you're trying to do. You are saying that you'd like the videos to NOT be aligned to t..."
- over 1 year ago04/30/20 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"I should add that I clear my cache regularly, and that I am on the January 28 version of Articulate 360 and have not been updating. "
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
Kristin Hatcher started a new discussion Odd Errors - anyone else experience this?
"Hi all, I've been working on a course that has, quite frankly, a few too many cooks in the kitchen. I'm the only one that has been workin..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
"I'm so glad I could help!"
- over 1 year ago04/17/20 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Walt. I was able to delete the trigger and recreate the trigger, and that fixed the problem. The trigger in question was "jump ..."
- over 1 year ago04/15/20 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Kristin Hatcher started a new discussion One button of many not working
"I have a series of buttons on each screen. They all work properly when you click on them. Most of them work properly when you tab to them..."
- over 1 year ago04/15/20 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Well for crying out loud you are correct and I was moving fast on Friday and didn't even notice what I'd done. Sorry about that! You have..."
- over 1 year ago04/13/20 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"I have struggled with the slide numbering problem, and found one solution. In story view, move the slides where you want them to be. If t..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/20 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"So to sum up, what is not working for you is that you want the game to proceed automatically to a results slide, and it's not working, is..."
- over 1 year ago04/10/20 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm a bit late to this, but made quick animation this week to jazz up a boring explanation. I've cut most of the text on the slide out, ..."
- over 1 year ago04/08/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Another thought: based on the linked article it sounds like many of the photos in the Articulate library may have been tagged by the phot..."
- over 1 year ago03/26/20 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Wow, I have this exact same request, and my biggest frustration is not the lack of photos, but the lack of advanced search options. It se..."
- over 1 year ago03/26/20 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Alex, this helped me!"
- over 1 year ago02/28/20 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago02/11/20 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jimmi, Thank you for this! I'm too new to Java to make this work on my own, so I appreciate you doing this for all of us. "
- over 1 year ago02/05/20 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago01/31/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago01/31/20 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago01/30/20 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"This is a fantastic idea, thank you!"
- over 1 year ago01/17/20 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi David. You are correct about 508 guidelines. As a government employee I'm pretty familiar with them, but it seems there is always more..."
- over 1 year ago01/14/20 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago01/13/20 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
Kristin Hatcher started a new discussion Course audio and screen readers
"Hi all, I'm building a 508 accessible course, and some of our course participants will be using a screen reader, such as JAWS. I want to ..."
- over 1 year ago01/13/20 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"Oh yes PLEASE I'd love to be in on both of these requests. I, too, spend a great deal of time on the Tab Order window. "
- over 1 year ago01/10/20 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
Kristin Hatcher started a new discussion Tips for Making a 508 Compliant Course
"I recently made my first course for the US Federal Government using Storyline 360, who requires all courses be 508 compliant. Here are so..."
- over 1 year ago12/30/19 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
Kristin Hatcher replied to the discussion Use Up/Down arrows instead of Tab key for navigating content within slide
"I am having the same issue as everyone on this thread. My compliance tester is blind, and so uses JAWS all the time. He tells me he prefe..."
- almost 2 years ago12/17/19 at 3:31 pm (UTC)