Lyn Williams replied to the discussion Published Issue for Chrome and Microsoft Edge. HELP!
"Not sure if this is related I am also having issues publishing. I am trying to publish a power point that I have imported to Storyline. I..."
- 6 months ago07/28/21 at 1:41 am (UTC)
Lyn Williams replied to the discussion Forgot to transfer ownership before subscription expired
"Kia ora, Is it possible for someone to help me with this issue also. Nga mihi nui Lyn "
- 7 months ago07/11/21 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"Perfect - thank you "
- 11 months ago02/25/21 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Hey Alyssa That's awesome, we need to have a knowledge check with a 100% rate. Cam we use this function in scenarios? "
- 11 months ago02/25/21 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hey Chris Thank you for your response, maybe I should have mentioned the important part, I am using RISE. Cheers ..."
- 11 months ago02/24/21 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Lyn Williams started a new discussion Ending courses
"I have a course that I have built, the content is required by all the learners but the knowledge check is done using scenarios so unfortu..."
- 11 months ago02/23/21 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"Kia Ora I am having the same issue currently "
- over 1 year ago06/23/20 at 12:31 am (UTC)
Lyn Williams commented on the article How to Easily Create Branching Scenarios in Rise 360
"Hey Trina I have been playing with the scenario blocks and think they are great - I work in the medical field so new ways of delivering..."
- over 2 years ago06/18/19 at 2:32 am (UTC)