"I also have experienced this issue in numerous course developments. Since flash is no longer supported, and HTML5 is the only option for ..."
- over 1 year ago08/31/20 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"You can publish it normally, open up a new Storyline3, and screen record your published course as it plays. Then save that screen record ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/01/20 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Gerry! This is an ingenious workaround. Your effort and advice is truly appreciated."
- 2 years ago11/27/19 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. The first time this demo was posted, the background graphics and animations were entirely different. The original pie..."
- over 2 years ago10/01/19 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley, your work-around did function beautifully. I appreciate the time and effort you spent to help. While your depth of help..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/19 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Well I didn't expect an email. Thank you. As part of a graded course knowledge check, one slide is a drag and drop with 12 steps. Each s..."
- over 2 years ago08/07/19 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"This is ridiculous flaw. The state change option for "rotation" in a drag and drop interaction is grayed out. I see this question is from..."
- over 2 years ago08/06/19 at 7:21 pm (UTC)