"Perfecto! I went with 4th edition, and it works. You are my saviours. Thanks!!!!"
- 3 days ago09/21/21 at 4:13 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion String issue ... ?
"Greetings fellow Heroes! I have a course that was created externally with six chapters in it, has voiceover and a couple of videos (no cl..."
- 4 days ago09/20/21 at 6:04 am (UTC)
"Excuse my ignorance, what is the purpose of having a learner spend X time on an activity? If someone has completed an activity, why do th..."
- 17 days ago09/07/21 at 3:07 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Amending settings on a published file
- 1 month ago08/22/21 at 6:37 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion New beta feature in Storyline 360: Interactive 360° images
"This is great, love it :) I can see the variables in there already, however I'm stumped on how to set up something along the lines of "ch..."
- 2 months ago08/01/21 at 3:24 am (UTC)
"See if it works if you add it to the Slide Master which would then be used on every slide. If not, you might need just one slide, and 500..."
- 3 months ago07/08/21 at 3:37 am (UTC)
"I will hang my head in shame, haha. I knew it would be a simple answer. As a standard, I have the text removed from the Start button so t..."
- 4 months ago06/09/21 at 3:31 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Starting a course with No Sidebar
"This is probably something really simple, but I'm stumped. I don't want to have the sidebar showing or accessible, so in the Settings hav..."
- 4 months ago06/08/21 at 7:00 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Marking a course as completed ONLY once someone has hit the inserted "EXIT" button.
"Yes, if you are having a quiz then you can choose that to be your "trigger" for course completion when you go to publish."
- 7 months ago02/23/21 at 4:43 am (UTC)
"Just revisiting what was mentioned a long time back, I have the standard Next switched off and have just added my own items with triggers..."
- 7 months ago02/23/21 at 4:11 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer replied to the discussion Trying to center the branding logo on first screen of Rise
"Hi there, I was initially confused but I think you are wanting to have this on the first screen below the heading and above text/menu. I ..."
- 7 months ago02/14/21 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Yep I think the editable option is probably better. For starters might be quicker, Articualte only need to make one then :) Also we can t..."
- 8 months ago02/04/21 at 4:52 am (UTC)
"Ah, I played around in the feedback master. Thanks for the tip :) I was looking for a white box shape for me to delete, but it was the ba..."
- 9 months ago01/11/21 at 10:21 am (UTC)
Michael Bauer started a new discussion Layer issue
"Happy New Year Heroes! I'm stumped with this, as I am building a course from scratch (normally might just re-use things I have created be..."
- 9 months ago01/11/21 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"I am a little confused, but perhaps you could have this slide as a lightbox? Action: Lightbox Slide: Whatever slide this is Then have a C..."
- 9 months ago12/15/20 at 4:03 am (UTC)
"Love it :)"
- 10 months ago12/08/20 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"Without knowing your vision of how your course will look, it might be 1000 times quicker and easier just to set up some hotspots."
- 12 months ago10/05/20 at 3:44 am (UTC)
"This will be great ... can't wait for this!"
- 12 months ago09/29/20 at 3:07 am (UTC)
"You could do this in Storyline file. Just have a "start" button of some sort in your Storyline file so that it won't begin in Rise until ..."
- 1 year ago09/21/20 at 3:47 am (UTC)
"I would love this also!"
- 1 year ago09/10/20 at 3:13 am (UTC)
"Yes this would be very handy, I also find that the random placement of the labels then covers other markers so +1 in being able to have t..."
- 1 year ago09/01/20 at 5:37 am (UTC)
"It would be ideal to have the same Continue block. I know the Continue arrow exists at the bottom, but for many it is off the bottom of t..."
- 1 year ago08/12/20 at 3:09 am (UTC)
"You might have to do a workaround and just be creative with it. You can still have the interactive image, have the Continue divider to sh..."
- 1 year ago08/06/20 at 3:10 am (UTC)
"Hoping this can get sorted ASAP as we are manually having to mark regulatory courses as complete for our learners in our SuccessFactors L..."
- 1 year ago06/28/20 at 3:03 am (UTC)