"Tom, I appreciate the time you took to create the video, that really cleared it up. I lacked knowledge around being able to add num..."
- 9 months ago04/29/21 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for that. I created a number variable for each question slide but not sure if that is right. I don't know how to run a..."
- 9 months ago04/29/21 at 12:19 am (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Manual Branching
"I have a course where learners are give 3 quiz questions mid course. The questions are not tied to a results slide, it's a simple quiz to..."
- 9 months ago04/28/21 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Quizmaker 360 prompts me for Flash Player
"I am trying to open an old quiz from Quizmaker using Quizmaker 360. In doing so I am asked to upgrade the file and select to do so. After..."
- 1 year ago12/21/20 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to walk thru that, it's above and beyond. I couldn't reproduce that result. I am usin..."
- over 1 year ago09/18/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, I appreciate the light box sample, that's helpful. I would like to understand how to set retry and only present the incorrec..."
- over 1 year ago08/26/20 at 10:36 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, One attempt is fine for this story. it's just a mock up for me to see how your recommendation will work. thank you,&nb..."
- over 1 year ago07/22/20 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I made this simple story for help on this topic. thanks for any help, ray "
- over 1 year ago07/21/20 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Corrupt data Storyline 3
"Hi, Today I revised a previously published story and saved it onto my desktop. Later today i tried to open it again and received th..."
- over 1 year ago07/21/20 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Branching quiz questions
"When a learner gets a quiz question incorrect and has used up their allotted number of attempts, after we branch them back to a slide is ..."
- over 1 year ago07/13/20 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, that clearly worked. I see what you did on each layer. thank you, ray"
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Course progression Multi layers with Variables
"I have the attached slide. I am controlling forward progression in the story by disabling the next button until most layers h..."
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Text input not advancing slide
"Hi, I need help getting a slide to advance after using a text input for learners to enter their name.I am not sure what I am missing here..."
- over 1 year ago06/19/20 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Slide layers, variables, and triggers
"Hi there, I have the slide attached below with a few layers and a disabled "Next" button to control forward movement in the course...."
- over 1 year ago05/12/20 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"Ren, I'm having the same problem. Running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1903. I noticed the repair instructions are form 2017. ..."
- almost 2 years ago01/21/20 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl replied to the discussion Hidden next button, slide layers, variables, and triggers
"I keep coming back to this answer and it still saves me every time!"
- 2 years ago10/21/19 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the help. "
- over 2 years ago07/12/19 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion Dial and state changes
"I have a dial in the attached story that I want to use to control access to a quiz. I have it set up so that the quiz object is in a disa..."
- over 2 years ago06/26/19 at 12:21 am (UTC)
"Leslie, Thank you for the help here. What you provided makes sense. Ray"
- 3 years ago01/16/19 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, my apologies, i thought i had posted it. "
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 10:30 pm (UTC)
"I was able to achieve the desired effect by using a variable (True/ False) set to false at the start of the timeline and then changing to..."
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion State changes trigger on conditions of multiple state changes
"Hi There, I am intentionally limiting advancement to the next slide by using a pair of change state triggers on the next button. Th..."
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Daniel, thanks for the work sample, i see what you did. But I don't understand why the default hover state I used wouldn't work. Not s..."
- 3 years ago12/21/18 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
Raymond Scholl started a new discussion state change challenge
"Hi there. Need help with a project. I created a shape with a picture in it for the Normal state. I added a hover state but can't get the ..."
- 3 years ago12/20/18 at 10:26 pm (UTC)