"Thanks Ron! Glad you enjoyed it! :) I'm seeing a lot of potential with making "escape rooms" using this new feature, adding a layer of fu..."
- 6 months ago08/11/21 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi all! I don't know how I missed this feature and the Challenge, but I had to make something fun. ...Or is it? https://360.articul..."
- 6 months ago08/11/21 at 2:48 am (UTC)
Reggie Jose commented on the article How are Designers Using Lightbox Slides in E-Learning? #316
"I forgot to post this! A simple example showing a Progress Tracker used for navigation as well. Users can use the hamburger for a dro..."
- 7 months ago07/08/21 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
Reggie Jose commented on the article Using Glassmorphism Designs in E-Learning Course Development #310
"I too hadn't realized that was the term for this look! Thanks for enlightening me! I added an element to the beginning of a Jeopardy ..."
- 1 year ago01/22/21 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
"You know, I've been trying to figure out how to host files (as I'm blocked from uploading to the popular sites) and *just now* realized I..."
- 1 year ago11/27/20 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"I "threw" this little minigame interaction together for the challenge: Veggie Ninja! This example uses stock assets from the Content Libr..."
- 1 year ago11/17/20 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi all! Unable to upload anything, but here's a quick explanation of each: Everything is on one slide, a layer for each button. Wip..."
- 1 year ago11/16/20 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
Reggie Jose published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Super Simple Countdown Timers
"Check out all the countless ways to execute countdown timers in your next project. Explore this project"
- 1 year ago11/04/20 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
Reggie Jose commented on the article Using Animation Techniques to Create Countdown Timers in E-Learning #298
"Nothing groundbreaking here, but a few I've used in the past. :) https://360.articulate.com/review/content/761f53bb-2a36-42b1-a81f-b82..."
- over 1 year ago09/18/20 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Hey Lisa! The example doesn't contain logic for processing solutions, it was only created to simulate drawing four playing cards for our ..."
- over 1 year ago07/20/20 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"Ever play the Math24 card game? You reveal four cards, then see who can find their way to 24 the quickest (using addition, subtraction, ..."
- over 1 year ago07/06/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Reggie Jose published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 360: Cube's Quest Game
"On your mark, set, hit your arrow keys! This simple yet effective e-learning game is sure to bring out your competitive side as you attem..."
- almost 2 years ago03/06/20 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"Hello all! Two small examples in the following project: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/9e0ca3ef-84bf-4e39-800a-6f52810ff6..."
- almost 2 years ago03/05/20 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"I'd also be interested in skipping the Start Page. We want users to be able to search immediately after accessing the Rise. The Star..."
- 2 years ago12/20/19 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"I had issues with the images loading, but I attribute that to connection problems/permissions on my end. Randomizing a value is way easie..."
- 2 years ago11/18/19 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"HiI I created a state machine to switch back and forth between a few variables. So when users Press UP: It only works under the condit..."
- 2 years ago11/06/19 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Root! It was a ton of fun finding solutions within Storyline."
- over 2 years ago10/25/19 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"I can't speak to all the games in terms of quality or appropriateness, but as of this post the bundle includes... PAY $1 OR MORE TO UN..."
- over 2 years ago10/25/19 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Also, if anyone needs game assets, there is a Humble Bundle with hundreds of card game assets for sale right now. https://www.humblebun..."
- over 2 years ago10/22/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jonathan! And yes, I adore Thomas Was Alone! It's one of those must play games I always recommend (that list is ginormous, though...."
- over 2 years ago10/22/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Hello all! This is a short finite Runner Game I threw together to see how closely I could use Storyline to emulate a gaming engine. Th..."
- over 2 years ago10/21/19 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
Reggie Jose started a new discussion Finite Runner Game
"Hello all! This is a short finite Runner Game I threw together to see how closely I could use Storyline to emulate a gaming engine. I'm u..."
- over 2 years ago08/13/19 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
"I was really hoping someone didn't ask this exact question... I did the unspeakable act of stealing the image from google. I know, I know..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/19 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"I am the same! This idea came out of a need to understand my own organization a few years ago, I ended up making the elearning for my own..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/19 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"Hello all! I always find that a floorplan helps me with new organizations, so here's a quick Org Chart mixed in with a floor plan (this w..."
- over 2 years ago08/06/19 at 4:57 pm (UTC)