"Hi Matthew, just a quick idea/observation. How about if the tab changed state to say 'Back' once you'd clicked it? That way you could rem..."
- 6 years ago11/18/15 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
Rich Calcutt published a new download Storyline: Locking Menu Template
"Guide learners through the required sections of your course with this locked menu template. "
- almost 7 years ago02/25/15 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Kate - have you set all the buttons to be part of a button set? Maybe the orange one is somehow not part of the button set? Give it a che..."
- over 7 years ago06/11/14 at 3:06 am (UTC)
"Hi Morten, Sorry to pick on the negative bits, but here's a list of things I think you should consider: Learning goals screen - I don'..."
- over 7 years ago06/10/14 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
Rich Calcutt started a new discussion Poor JPEG rendering (high quality selected)
"Hi, I'm having issues with JPEG rendering on a particular image in Storyline. Other background images seems to render well (quality sett..."
- over 7 years ago04/30/14 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"Eric, I don't know if you've ever seen this, but it's a nice set of hints/tips from marketing that are brilliant for learning designers...."
- almost 8 years ago02/18/14 at 6:34 am (UTC)
"Hi, You should attach you're SL file so someone can take a look...unless it's confidential info. "
- almost 8 years ago02/18/14 at 2:54 am (UTC)
Rich Calcutt replied to the discussion Using Storyline to create more than just drag and drops...
"I'm making a fire prevention/safety course right now - would have loved to have put something like this in. Unfortunately the client does..."
- almost 8 years ago02/04/14 at 4:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Katie - You should definitely keep the main content in the module as tight and focussed as you can to avoid the cognitive overload you..."
- almost 8 years ago01/31/14 at 4:36 am (UTC)
"Rana, If I understand the question properly, it seems that you could set the first slide to "resume saved state" when revisiting. Instead..."
- almost 8 years ago12/17/13 at 3:53 am (UTC)
"Christine, I'd use states to make this effect, personally. That is, I'd position my objects in their 'flat' state, then assign each a ho..."
- almost 8 years ago12/17/13 at 3:42 am (UTC)
"Cool - good luck with it!"
- almost 8 years ago12/17/13 at 12:57 am (UTC)
"I like the idea of a course index inspired by the TED.com homepage. http://www.ted.com/ The videos have a nice tiled / mosaic layout and ..."
- almost 8 years ago12/16/13 at 6:31 am (UTC)
"Hi David, Nice game. It reminded me of something I made a while ago. I dug it up and put it here: http://richardcalcutt.co.uk/dots_ga..."
- 8 years ago12/05/13 at 2:40 am (UTC)
"I appreciate this is getting quite off topic now, but here's my talk synopsis if you guys are interested. Bruce, are you attending this y..."
- 8 years ago11/27/13 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"Nicholas - I'm preparing a synopsis right now (well - I'm procrastinating from writing a synopsis). The theme - not chosen by me - is Mob..."
- 8 years ago11/26/13 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"Kelly Prince said: Richard: Thanks so much for this! I just used this technique to "slide" a brain graphic to show the progression of de..."
- 8 years ago11/26/13 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"If you want to see the efficacy of video training then look no further than YouTube. Having users that can create and curate video traini..."
- 8 years ago11/26/13 at 3:23 am (UTC)
Rich Calcutt replied to the discussion Any experience using Storyline to 'SCORM Wrap' a flash module?
"I imagine it's possible to import it as a web object, but you'd be very limited by what you could track on the LMS - i.e. you probably ca..."
- 8 years ago11/14/13 at 3:51 am (UTC)
"Bruce Graham said: LOL - did you ever change the title to "STOP killing yourselves, and help us get lower insurance charges" as suggested..."
- 8 years ago11/13/13 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"As you know, Bruce, crane health and safety will always be top of my list... Seriously though, I'm having fun designing an project on bus..."
- 8 years ago11/13/13 at 4:37 am (UTC)
"Oh yeah got you - not sure how I missed that! Anyway, happy baking."
- 8 years ago11/11/13 at 5:33 am (UTC)
"If you make the starting time a user input box, you can customise the countdown duration. You know, just in case you're ever using an unf..."
- 8 years ago11/11/13 at 4:25 am (UTC)
Rich Calcutt replied to the discussion how to control video play/pause using a single on mouseover?
"Sorry but I think you'll have a problem achieving this. Placing a finger on an iPad screen is the equivalent of a click - hover/mouse ove..."
- 8 years ago11/08/13 at 4:00 pm (UTC)