"Bulk delete lessons, please!"
- 2 months ago11/18/21 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the update. I'm curious about your impression of Docebo in general. I find their Support infuriating and I feel like everythin..."
- almost 2 years ago02/24/20 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi April, How did it go? We went with Docebo about a year and a half ago and while there's a lot of functionality that works well ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/24/20 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue and I also use Docebo. I'd be very interested to know if this solved it"
- almost 2 years ago02/24/20 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"Hey all! Just want to add another +1 to audios in the quiz. Adding videos is great but audios are much faster to upload and will really a..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/19 at 10:43 am (UTC)
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, just want to add 1+ to a recycle bin feature. We have numerous people working on course building at the moment and mistakes can..."
- over 2 years ago06/14/19 at 7:41 am (UTC)
"Karl Muller, you're a genius!"
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks a million Anthony! Problem solved 👌🏼"
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"Thank you! The tables are great. Is there any way to edit font size across a full table? I seem to be only able to edit font size cell by..."
- over 2 years ago05/08/19 at 8:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks Allison! I've logged a feature request."
- almost 3 years ago04/12/19 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Karl. 👍"
- almost 3 years ago04/11/19 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Aisling O'Connell started a new discussion Duplicate folders and their contents
"Hi all, We're about to start a big project which means going back over the courses we've created in Rise Articulate 360 and updating the..."
- almost 3 years ago04/11/19 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"+1 for tables as well. If adding numerous tables to numerous courses, all of the workarounds take too long and cancel out the simplicity ..."
- almost 3 years ago04/09/19 at 9:36 am (UTC)
Aisling O'Connell replied to the discussion In Rise, can you remove the lesson progression number and the percentage complete labels completely?
"A fix I found for this was to turn off "Previous and Next buttons" in Settings>Navigation. I then used a button from the "Interactive"..."
- almost 3 years ago04/09/19 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Hey Stan, Thanks so much for the help and clear explanations! As you've said, it'll save me loads of time re-uploading content. A..."
- almost 4 years ago04/13/18 at 2:37 pm (UTC)