"Following. I'm still not able to get this to work on my courses. I don't have navigation enabled, but there is no continue button showi..."
- almost 3 years ago02/11/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to keep it as a single file b/c I'd like it to work with HTML 5. That sounds pretty straightforward - thanks. I'll take a stab ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/16/14 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion Spacebar Interaction
"Hi all, I am trying to create an interaction where the users would be listening to audio and then hit the space bar if when they heard a ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/16/14 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley - I forgot about the publish quality settings. As far as the story size goes, what are the defaults? I don't see an option..."
- 8 years ago01/14/14 at 8:03 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion screencast settings?
"Hi, I have a client recording a screencast with third party software and will be handing off those videos to me, which I will import into..."
- 8 years ago01/13/14 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Well, I consider it partly resolved Peter. I don't think that turning the phone should crash the module, but I'm able to at least instru..."
- almost 9 years ago02/19/13 at 8:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Jim, Well, I did find out what was causing my phone to crash - turning it from portrait to landscape view (or vice versa) was what cra..."
- almost 9 years ago02/19/13 at 6:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I did get it to work for a couple of screens, but nothing consistent - it would always crash. Yes, the html 5 output is there...."
- almost 9 years ago02/18/13 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I'm running iOS 6.1 (I also had a co-worker test with a different iphone 4 with iOS 6.1 with the same results). Here's a link: ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/18/13 at 5:44 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion html5 crashing iPhone
"Hi, I'm working with a module with voiceover (no video) and for some reason, it keeps crashing my iPhone 4. Is there anything I can do to..."
- almost 9 years ago02/15/13 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"I suspected as much Christine. I did check with our IT, and they only backup the network drives. I usually store everything on our netw..."
- almost 9 years ago02/07/13 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion Recover storyline file?
"I accidentally deleted the .story file, but I have the output files. Is there a way to import back into storyline, or am I out of luck. ..."
- almost 9 years ago02/07/13 at 11:18 am (UTC)
"Is there a way to get rid of the splash screen? I might have to do that, but was looking to see if there was an easy way to customize the..."
- over 9 years ago10/01/12 at 11:06 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion html5 splash screen
"Is there any way to change the thumbnail of the HTML 5 splash screen? For example, my first screen has a character that animates through..."
- over 9 years ago10/01/12 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Hey guys - I just figured it out! I was trying to re-use my other variables, but realized that I could just create a new variable for th..."
- over 9 years ago09/11/12 at 10:55 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion Character States
"Hi all, I'm working on a module, and the main screen is a hub, where the user views a short screen cast, and when they come back to the m..."
- over 9 years ago09/11/12 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: when you reinsert your video you should have the option of showing the mouse trail Hi Phil, The onl..."
- over 9 years ago08/30/12 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Hey - that works! Thanks Steve. Any thoughts about showing the mouse click? The spotlight thing was a higher priority for me, but think..."
- over 9 years ago08/30/12 at 8:02 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion Spotlight?
"Hi all, I'm doing a screen cast demonstrating new software to users. It's very basic, so I'm not going the step-by step route. Howe..."
- over 9 years ago08/30/12 at 7:47 am (UTC)
"David Burton said: Ryan, I believe this is what's stated in the link I've provided. "User must click to start media (audio and video will..."
- over 9 years ago05/25/12 at 7:37 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion HTML5 Audio issue
"I've discovered that audio or video will not play on the ipad in HTML5 unless there is the next button and the user clicks. If a slide i..."
- over 9 years ago05/25/12 at 6:19 am (UTC)
"I just discovered that audio will not play on HTML5 pages unless you have the user click the next button."
- over 9 years ago05/25/12 at 6:17 am (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: The CD version runs on a Windows EXE. You should be able to run the html file from a Mac. The LMS and Web versions ru..."
- over 9 years ago05/18/12 at 9:03 am (UTC)
Ryan Frasch started a new discussion email link in the resouces tab
"Is it possible to put an email link in the resources tab? I've tried a couple of things, but they don't work. Thoughts?"
- over 9 years ago05/18/12 at 9:01 am (UTC)