"Hi Wendy, three years later this file is still helping me, thank you! I have followed your triggers to have multiple t/f on one page - bu..."
- 11 months ago01/19/21 at 11:52 pm (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion What triggers 'Success' in LMS?
"Hi, this is a continuation of a problem I had earlier this week. I am testing a course in Scorm Cloud. The course is self paced, and we h..."
- over 2 years ago08/22/19 at 4:26 am (UTC)
"Thanks for taking the time to respond Phil. The LMS is my weak side, this is a good learning experience for me. I've tested it in the Sco..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/19 at 12:04 am (UTC)
"I was assuming that if the default must be Incomplete until they visit the last screen and press the button. All the other modules are ..."
- over 2 years ago08/20/19 at 6:38 am (UTC)
"Thanks again Matthew, For the trigger, I only have the options Complete/Passed or Incomplete/Failed. I don't have Complete/Incomplete? [..."
- over 2 years ago08/20/19 at 6:34 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew. The client has tried this and says it doesn't work there either."
- over 2 years ago08/20/19 at 6:16 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion LMS not recognising course as being successful
"I am developing courses for a client in Storyline 360. So far all of the courses work as expected - except one which is not being recogni..."
- over 2 years ago08/20/19 at 4:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Bobbi This might work for you. I've attached your file - on Slide 2, I edited your first Trigger, so that the Next Button is Disabled..."
- almost 3 years ago01/29/19 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again Ned, this is really useful. I do worry sometimes that all the triggers and timings might get buggy, this is another way to a..."
- almost 3 years ago01/29/19 at 10:58 pm (UTC)
"Wow, thanks Ned for working on this for me! This actually works perfectly - yes it'll be a lot of work if the client wants to go that wa..."
- almost 3 years ago01/29/19 at 5:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply Ned. Unfortunately for my current project, I've used the Storyline player - and I've built 16 modules using it..."
- almost 3 years ago01/29/19 at 3:06 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Player pause button - pausing audio but not timeline
"Hi there I have a course where an audio voiceover file sits on the base layer, and different layers appear and animate at different poin..."
- almost 3 years ago01/29/19 at 1:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Debbie, unfortunately this was only fixed for me when I updated all of my modules to SL360..."
- 4 years ago11/07/17 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago09/18/17 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lisa I'm not an expert and you may get a better response from staff - but have you tried opening a new project in SL360 then import..."
- 4 years ago09/18/17 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"You wrote these a few years ago but I agree with all you said!! I currently use Notes for the Audio /Narration so students can read if th..."
- over 4 years ago08/31/17 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, this is great. I am assuming I have to republish the modules once I have downloaded the updates to remove the issue? Sarah"
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 12:57 am (UTC)
"This is really simple and useful, thanks Wendy"
- over 4 years ago05/24/17 at 4:59 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa - because it is a complete client module, I've sent it using the form you gave me. "
- over 4 years ago05/05/17 at 7:39 am (UTC)
"Hi again Alyssa Just another note - I tried to fix this by importing an old SL2 file without the Player. Before I made any changes to th..."
- over 4 years ago05/02/17 at 2:47 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Sorry for delayed reply. My files are all fine in SL2, no corruption. I'm having to go into those, delete the 'offending' la..."
- over 4 years ago05/01/17 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Tabs appearing even though not selected
"Hi, I have upgraded a project from SL2 to SL3. Now in both preview and publish versions, the 'Notes' tab (which I have renamed 'Audio') ..."
- over 4 years ago04/27/17 at 5:03 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago04/27/17 at 2:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Tony/Leslie I'd be interested to hear how you went - I am also experiencing problems with upgraded projects, where objects that were ..."
- over 4 years ago04/27/17 at 2:03 am (UTC)
Sarah Cook started a new discussion Better to upgrade or import SL2 to 360? Corrupt files
"I have downloaded Storyline360 to trial. I am finding that in most of my projects, some random layers of some slides seem corrupt and cau..."
- over 4 years ago04/27/17 at 12:57 am (UTC)