"Hi Anya, I lead a Sales Enablement team and report up to Sales and Partner Enablement. We're an L&D team but we work on playbooks and..."
- 5 months ago09/01/21 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis started a new discussion Will Simpplr (intranet platform) successfully play SCORM files?
"Hi, We're looking at Simpplr for a potential intranet. I'd want to host our sales playbooks (built in Rise), wizards (built in Storyline)..."
- 5 months ago09/01/21 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Bill! Super helpful! We maintain multiple versions of courses because of branding and country differences. It's so time-consuming..."
- 5 months ago08/31/21 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michelle, It worked out well! My decision tree had some paths that ended in the same spot and others with unique end points. It really..."
- over 1 year ago09/17/20 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"+1 We're rebranding all of our content for a large partner and this would be a life saver! "
- over 1 year ago08/03/20 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis commented on the article 3 Ways to Use the New Image Cropping Feature in Rise 360
"Yay!! This is going to be so helpful! Thanks. :)"
- over 1 year ago06/24/20 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kevin, This refers to the Settings section where you can change the label text if you want to. Thanks, Shannon"
- almost 2 years ago02/07/20 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"I just saw this, Helena. Glad it's helpful! Hope all is great with you! "
- almost 2 years ago02/07/20 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, all. I'm sold! I'd originally thought it would be faster in PPT but as I worked on it, I really started thinking I was dumb for n..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, John. That's a great point!"
- over 2 years ago08/28/19 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis started a new discussion Which is faster to build for interactive wizard/decision tree? PPT or Storyline?
"I'm creating an interactive wizard to walk sales people through the decision points to find the right approval and escalation p..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/19 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Oh I see that. I hadn't looked at the character and pose. :( Yes--it seems like that would be difficult. Maybe there's a way to remove th..."
- over 2 years ago08/26/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"I saw this in the challenge and loved it, Karlis! It gave me a lot of ideas. Thanks so much for sharing."
- over 2 years ago08/23/19 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sean, There may be more elegant ways to do this but I'd bring Tyson into PowerPoint through the Articulate Add-ins (Stu..."
- over 2 years ago08/23/19 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"What a great idea and interaction! I'm always amazed by the creativity in this community. It really helps those of us who don't have stro..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/19 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Your ideas sound good. We often use Rise to create our product courses. We embed very brief videos to show specific features, use the..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/19 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis replied to the discussion All-in-One! Menu, Motivational Meter and Timer Storyline template
"Thanks for sharing!"
- over 2 years ago05/22/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis commented on the article Help Learners Practice Their Skills with Scenarios in Rise 360
"I used the scenario block for the first time to help sales reps best position a new product. I used "good" messaging and "better" messagi..."
- over 2 years ago05/16/19 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis commented on the article How to Easily Create Branching Scenarios in Rise 360
"I just published my first course that included the scenario block. THANK YOU! This made it so easy to create a branched scenario that for..."
- over 2 years ago05/16/19 at 12:25 am (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis replied to the discussion Has anyone used any Articulate product for Customer Release Notes?
"Hi Lindsay, I haven't used any of the products for this specifically but I think Rise could be great for it. Check out this recent thre..."
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis replied to the discussion How to include a downloadable file within Storyline
"Hi Dominic, Yes, you can attach the file in the Resources section of the player. From within the project, go to the Publish tab and sele..."
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"This is a fun and engaging way to present boring info. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing."
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"At my org, we break things into smaller chunks. We have an LMS so we often bundle them into one "course" but the learner can go directly ..."
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Shannon McGinnis commented on the article You Don’t Want to Miss This: New Articulate 360 Features
"These are great features--thank you! It would be cool if there was a way to grade the scenarios so they could be used as a knowledge chec..."
- over 2 years ago05/09/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)