"Adding my team's vote to this feature. We need scalable sharing with other users. We have ~35 rise licenses and use Rise to create ..."
- 2 years ago11/13/19 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Adding my vote to creating a better information recovery system. Another solution that might prevent a number of these issues is to have ..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/19 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Adding my vote to implement subfolders. Our team would love to have this!"
- almost 3 years ago04/16/19 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
Tim Oberlin started a new discussion Feature Request: Unaltered Content Warning
"The content that Rise creates is beautiful and extremely easy to implement. In fact, the content looks so good that our quality assurance..."
- almost 3 years ago01/30/19 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to throw my vote in for implementing tables as well. There are some subjects that simply lend themselves to charts, tables, grap..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/18 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"We use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host our content. Placing the Rise content there offers a couple advantages: It allows us to have ..."
- over 3 years ago08/06/18 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"I know I'm late to the party, but our school uses Canvas and I thought I'd chip in with some tips for implementing Rise content in Canvas..."
- over 3 years ago08/06/18 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"I'm assuming this would be a feature request, but is there a way to have the option for this feature to be set as off at an account level..."
- over 3 years ago08/06/18 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"This is excellent. Thanks for continuing to implement new features! "
- over 3 years ago08/06/18 at 2:00 pm (UTC)