"Hi David, Finally, I found the courage to send in... I am not only a newbie in Storyline, but writing in English is also not my daily c..."
- almost 7 years ago02/22/15 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Linda, but no, the downloading is correct, the publishing not... I will remove my messages because I think this is not the plac..."
- almost 7 years ago02/15/15 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Love it, had some much fun with it yesterday when I was personalizing it Thanks Phil for making and sharing and thank you David for all y..."
- almost 7 years ago02/06/15 at 9:31 am (UTC)
"uhmmm, this should be a little picture.... by my appreciation is this big! "
- almost 7 years ago01/21/15 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"GREAT!!!! I design e-learning for nurses, most of the time a serious job ;-) but a game like this between the more serious stuff would be..."
- almost 7 years ago01/21/15 at 7:41 am (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion Help: my eyes get so tired......
"two years ago i purchased Storyline. The interface is very, very small ( about 6-8 pts). Offcourse the slide I can get bigger with the li..."
- 7 years ago11/13/14 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
Tineke Porschen replied to the discussion Import Powerpoint: chaning slide triggers all at once
"Yeeeh! I found out myself I think: in story view I changed the "slide advances" from "automatically" to "by user" : this seems to do the ..."
- over 7 years ago08/29/14 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion Import Powerpoint: chaning slide triggers all at once
"Hello, I have to import several PowerPoint presentations. I can't seem to find out how to change the slide triggers from "when timeline..."
- over 7 years ago08/29/14 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Wow: fast and clear response!! Thank you very much Holger!! Holger Jacobs said: Yes, you can. - Place the picture - place the hotspot..."
- over 7 years ago06/24/14 at 4:02 am (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion Linking a URL to a Hotspot
"Hello! Can I link an URL (to for example a webpage) on a Hotspot? And can I do this on several hotspots (different webpages) on the same ..."
- over 7 years ago06/24/14 at 2:11 am (UTC)
"Hai Kartik, Here is the screeprint. As you can see I can't "see what I do" "
- over 7 years ago05/14/14 at 5:03 am (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion Problems Editing MC Lay-out
"I like SA more and more and more and my creations are getting more creative! BUT I have trouble with editing the lay out of MC questions...."
- over 7 years ago05/14/14 at 4:17 am (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley and Jacob for answering my question, I will try to recover, when not - well I still have the zip-file so the moduel in t..."
- over 7 years ago04/30/14 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion lost my file, but got output and zip
"I did something stupid: I created a lovely puzzle about human skin but I ca't find the '.story' file anymore, I have the '.zip' and the ..."
- over 7 years ago04/30/14 at 9:47 am (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion Help: my ribbon is so small
"The ribbon is Storyline has very small fonts and images. Alle my other programms are working well, and also my configurarations are norma..."
- almost 8 years ago12/10/13 at 5:22 am (UTC)
Tineke Porschen started a new discussion change language quiz slide
"Dear all, Since this week I am into Storyline. I found under "Player" the posibility to change the language in Dutch. But it doesn't work..."
- 8 years ago09/21/13 at 1:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nancy, clear answer, I will trie."
- over 8 years ago04/27/13 at 9:50 pm (UTC)