"Phil, I have used the hover state to a "shape" added as a tooltip with a short fade out with success. It is a simple method to add ..."
- 5 months ago09/05/21 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"Sherri, your java script works great for printing my certificates. However, when I return to the lesson after the printout, the scr..."
- 8 months ago05/25/21 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I cannot post the story file here - client proprietary information."
- 10 months ago04/03/21 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Ah ha! I changed to look of the states on the buttons to be distinctive and different. It turns out that the buttons are..."
- 10 months ago04/02/21 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Button States
"I am using four of the built-in buttons from storyline on a single slide to enable the user to jump to other slides and then return ..."
- 10 months ago04/02/21 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Great use of the slider.. -Vic"
- 11 months ago03/03/21 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Internet Explorer is not one of the forward looking browsers. I would suggest you have your users switch to another default browser (Goo..."
- 12 months ago02/04/21 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Although there is some security risk advertised, I did not un-install/delete the Flash Player from my computer because I had a suspicion ..."
- 12 months ago02/04/21 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"I have a client that was using Internet Explorer as their default browser. Although I published their course as Flash/HTML, they wo..."
- 1 year ago01/15/21 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison replied to the discussion Can the default settings in Trigger Wizard be changed?
"Jeff, this default for buttons just drives me crazy because I forget to change the action until I see it in action when I review a slide ..."
- 1 year ago01/13/21 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"I always limit the amount of information presented on each screen even though it makes the learning module longer. My goal is to present..."
- 1 year ago01/05/21 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"I think there is too much information (text) on each screen. The user has to read through a lot of text and then select a button to cont..."
- 1 year ago12/23/20 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"I reached out to Thor and we discovered what I was doing wrong. The program now works flawlessly to translate my course. The ..."
- 1 year ago11/30/20 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Translation
"I am trying to use the HEROTRANSLATE app to translate a Storyline 3 course. It works pretty good but I can't get the "Terminology" ..."
- 1 year ago11/26/20 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"RESOLVED this issue! The previous method with two results slides often resulted in errors. Storyline did not like two results..."
- over 1 year ago10/04/20 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"Dave, thank you for the reply. The problem is not on the "feedback" upon submitting an answer to each question. We use t..."
- over 1 year ago09/13/20 at 12:47 am (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Review Quiz Display
"I have a client who requested the following: On failure of a quiz, do not display the correct answer check mark On passing a quiz, displ..."
- over 1 year ago09/11/20 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am providing some training modules I created in Storyline to a client who uses Workday LMS. Due to security concerns, they ca..."
- over 1 year ago07/16/20 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"This has been an issue for over four years and there is still no easy method to determine the amount of suspend data being transmitted fr..."
- over 1 year ago06/01/20 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"David, counting the bytes in the suspend data using the SCORM Cloud registration info is great. This is the closest method I have s..."
- over 1 year ago05/30/20 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Ren, I am very cautious about uploading this content because of a confidentiality agreement I have with the client. I assumed the i..."
- over 1 year ago05/28/20 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Multiple test in one Storyline
"I have created a testing module that contains three tests. To receive a passing score on the module, you must pass all three tests...."
- over 1 year ago05/27/20 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Warning during timed quiz?
"Is there a way to insert a "popup" warning during a timed quiz when the time reaches a certain point. For example, on a 1 hour quiz..."
- almost 2 years ago04/12/20 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Quiz timer format
"Is there a way to change the format (size and font) of the quiz timer. The font is small and the clock is hard to read. Thanks, Vic"
- almost 2 years ago04/09/20 at 10:04 pm (UTC)